HE TOOK MY CASH!
2008.Jul.21, 01:44 PM

mudpies Wrote:are you really comparing Zen asking for help in the daily costs of this game (she also gives us something in return) to some noob asking for free drek?

Strike 2
1 was him lying on the forums.
2008.Jul.21, 01:44 PM

mudpies Wrote:are you really comparing Zen asking for help in the daily costs of this game (she also gives us something in return) to some noob asking for free drek?

Strike 1

Yeah and i give you %25 back. Weebey
2008.Jul.21, 01:47 PM

qwerty, your parents should be arrested for procreating.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.21, 01:48 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Weebay Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Weebay Wrote:Begging or asking for cash and/or items from other players will result in a temporary suspension of mailing privileges. .
This should also state being banned from the forums as well.

Please be quiet weebey you talk drek

this is your thread and you are begging.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6771

So because Zenith ask's you to donate that's begging?

Have you see Zenith begging for donation in the forum? If no donation, do you see her scaming people with money?

She doesn't do any of those nasty stuff that you do and lie about them.

Strike 2.

Amend

technically, she hasn't asked us to donate. its our own choice to donate if we want, thats why that link there is small and could miss it pretty easy. she doesnt advertise like you did.

plus, her thinking of donation is "get something at a price, give back just as much to the donator"

yours is completely different. yours is "get something for free, give back 25% of what you sell it for".

its on 2 completely different levels

P.S. theres no chance of Zen scamming us when we donate

Leave the guy alone. He's obviouslly had a hard childhood. It's hard living everyday with ring sting...apparantlly.

w00k Wrote:qwerty, your parents should be arrested for procreating.

My parents are dead. Sad Sad
2008.Jul.21, 01:50 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

qwertyuiopl Wrote:

It's a shame they managed to have you first.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "

Promathia19 Wrote:technically, she hasn't asked us to donate. its our own choice to donate if we want, thats why that link there is small and could miss it pretty easy. she doesnt advertise like you did.

plus, her thinking of donation is "get something at a price, give back just as much to the donator"

yours is completely different. yours is "get something for free, give back 25% of what you sell it for".

its on 2 completely different levels

P.S. theres no chance of Zen scamming us when we donate

Forget it you dont know what i am talking about. Razz