Wow
2009.Feb.06, 07:02 AM

Its my topic go off topic i don't care im not gonna be a ding bat and say stay on topic like most people would.
2009.Feb.06, 07:04 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Pixey, i was for ever hosped... i admit i moaned but only after it went on and on. But i just let it be now, no point in moaning.
Aaaah... i see.... and remember... *twitches a little at the memory* .... those freaking hosp wars... lol. Was hard to keep my mouth shut while opening wide and saying aaaaah to the doctor just about 24/7... O.o

But.... *nods* no use in moaning... if its deserved... hah... and i can't see you not deserving any of the icewhippings you get, SK. LoL. Wink Aaaaw... just our way of saying we luffs ya, im sure. Razz
2009.Feb.06, 07:22 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:I respect ush because he is a old school player but he is still a door knob.

[Image: S5030925.jpg]

:roll: :roll:
2009.Feb.06, 07:24 AM

Pixelle Wrote: Aaaah... i see.... and remember... *twitches a little at the memory* .... those freaking hosp wars... lol. Was hard to keep my mouth shut while opening wide and saying aaaaah to the doctor just about 24/7... O.o

But.... *nods* no use in moaning... if its deserved... hah... and i can't see you not deserving any of the icewhippings you get, SK. LoL. Wink Aaaaw... just our way of saying we luffs ya, im sure. Razz

You did get hit unbelievably hard during that war, lol.
2009.Feb.06, 07:30 AM

Since it was my hosp I'll weigh in. I answered Cheetah's question and she hosped me for it! It's pure and simple censorship! Facist!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.06, 07:36 AM

Canosoup Wrote:Since it was my hosp I'll weigh in. I answered Cheetah's question and she hosped me for it! It's pure and simple censorship! Facist!

Yes well, nothing new there.
Probably you're blocked too.

I have only one question though.
Cheetah the feline or Cheetah, Tarzan's chimpanzee?
2009.Feb.06, 07:45 AM

Canosoup Wrote:Since it was my hosp I'll weigh in. I answered Cheetah's question and she hosped me for it! It's pure and simple censorship! Facist!

SV runs this game, isnt this obvious....
2009.Feb.06, 07:49 AM

Dingus Wrote:

SV runs this game, isnt this obvious....

No, I think Zen does.
I dare anyone to start a hosping war with AL Admins gang. Smile
2009.Feb.06, 07:53 AM

SK and I will do it.
2009.Feb.06, 08:05 AM

Anyone else not find this hysterical?

"FAGASIHSU"

Fail