Poll: Do you think we should have a section for the best gang war hits in the Phanteon?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Pantheon of Infamy- Gangs
2008.Jul.24, 10:38 PM

id be afraid youd soil it too much...

doh
2008.Jul.24, 10:41 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Forms must of been mod'd or summat, I can't find em....don't look like Chiefs around thou. :?

queen's english? can one of you other fn pikeys translate?

you're looking for chief now? you whore
2008.Jul.24, 10:42 PM

track me down on facebook if you want..pictures are out there to see.
2008.Jul.24, 10:43 PM

Loki Wrote:queen's english? can one of you other fn pikeys translate?

you're looking for chief now? you whore
Hey, but I thought twas all kool to speak like dis. I had the impression pedos knew the kiddie slang. f'n slacker.
2008.Jul.24, 10:44 PM

badmanbren Wrote:I had the impression pedos knew the kiddie slang

dru can't even speak english
2008.Jul.24, 10:49 PM

Pff, and he was trying to tell me about his plans to cyber with CK. I know he was planning on speaking in English, because lets face it CK's not the type of guy to know a secound language.
2008.Jul.24, 11:09 PM

Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.24, 11:14 PM

Druchii Wrote:Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

You talk funny.
2008.Jul.24, 11:17 PM

Loki Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

You talk funny.

Wouldn't it be "type" funny, seeing as it's text and you have no idea how he was actually talking when he typed it :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
2008.Jul.24, 11:17 PM

can anyone pleas tell me what just happend?
reading all the posts might take a while and my dictionary is missing some pages

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.