scamming
2008.Jul.31, 05:03 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Top and bottom of it is that scammers suck.The game mechanics dont help atall and players take advantage of it.This guy has taken the piss for too long and made good out of a loophole in the game.Its clearly against the spirit of the game rule.

Either he gets fed jailed or the mechanics of the game need changing....now.Otherwise he will just keep doing this drek.

or he can spend the rest of his al days in the hosp, it is his call,i feel he will continue to do this till he is feded or stops playing the game :roll:
2008.Jul.31, 05:07 PM

How many times has he scammed? Any recent ones?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.31, 05:11 PM

shadowinc Wrote:he got a al203 armour and trenchcoat off one of my members and refuses to pay or return it,he had changed his name and my member did not know it was traidboy, i have asked him to return the armours or the money, well it seems he refuses to do either
2008.Jul.31, 05:12 PM

Hmm..Why are people dumb enough to even interact with the kid..? Sorry if this sounds mean, but don't people usually tick away from people who has more enemies than he does hair on his head..?

Thanks, I didn't know if that was recent or just an example of past acts.

If he has done it more than once, then I could see a ban if he was warned by ADMIN before.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.

w00k Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:he got a al203 armour and trenchcoat off one of my members and refuses to pay or return it,he had changed his name and my member did not know it was traidboy, i have asked him to return the armours or the money, well it seems he refuses to do either
2008.Jul.31, 05:15 PM

People need to start selling items to others via the Item Market if they don't trust that person.
2008.Jul.31, 05:16 PM

A trade box would be easier
2008.Jul.31, 05:18 PM

More secure, too..However, telling someone that the item is on that market in the first place is a no-no, unless you can trust them..Otherwise, they'll still jack your money..
2008.Jul.31, 05:19 PM

Shh....no they won't Wink
Thread Closed