AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: scamming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowinc

well it sems traidboy is back to scamming players again,now the fatgirl , he thinks changing his name will hide him lol , but i guess once somebody knows your id # your done for :roll:
It appears triad is taking advantage of AL's free sex changes. snip snip [Image: istockphoto_349011_scissors.jpg]

shadowinc

yes he has, well i guess its time to make the fatlady sing lol lol lol

biffbaffboff

Whats this jerk off done again?

shadowinc

he got a al203 armour and trenchcoat off one of my members and refuses to pay or return it,he had changed his name and my member did not know it was traidboy, i have asked him to return the armours or the money, well it seems he refuses to do either

biffbaffboff

Ive just about run out of patience with this scamming prick.ZEN! This is surely against the spirit of the game.Fed jail his ass please.

Also i think an exchange page needs making to trade items for cash.

P.s Triadboy has just used his last of 9 lives.

buuddha

biffbaffboff Wrote:Ive just about run out of patience with this scamming dingdong.ZEN! This is surely against the spirit of the game.Fed jail his arse please.

Also i think an exchange page needs making to trade items for cash.

P.s Triadboy has just used his last of 9 lives.

he has also claimed he invented the internet and AL.
:roll:

shadowinc

i would be glad to be a inbetween person for players selling equipment, i would not charge a penny just so it would stop players like traidboy( AKA. fatgirl) from scamming players, so if anybody is interested in me helping mail me and make arrangments

biffbaffboff

Top and bottom of it is that scammers suck.The game mechanics dont help atall and players take advantage of it.This guy has taken the piss for too long and made good out of a loophole in the game.Its clearly against the spirit of the game rule.

Either he gets fed jailed or the mechanics of the game need changing....now.Otherwise he will just keep doing this crap.
What happened this time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's