Logout
2008.Jul.27, 12:23 PM
Logout
Has anyone actually ever used this option on your homepage?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.27, 12:24 PM

Clicked on it by mistake a couple times.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.27, 12:28 PM

it should be removed it just makes me mad when i click it on accident on me phone

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.27, 12:45 PM

^^

remove it please

doh
2008.Jul.27, 03:50 PM

i do when i log on at friends houses.

i made the mistake of not logging out one time and my friend had a little fun with me and got me in to a bit of trouble.

rule #5:
You are responsible for whatever happens on your account. Do not give out your password to anyone. If another player is logging into your account and breaking rules, the account in question is the one that will be punished.

lesson learn'd
2008.Jul.27, 04:52 PM

ive never used it to what i remember

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Jul.27, 04:59 PM

me neither i hate how al goes off when im gone for a lil and have to come back and log in though Twisted
2008.Jul.27, 07:47 PM

I use it but Firefox remembers my pass and nick so I just click and back in. but for the most part I just dead boot my pc when I want off.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.27, 07:48 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I use it but Firefox remembers my pass and nick so I just click and back in. but for the most part I just dead boot my pc when I want off.
ok i have the same
2008.Jul.27, 08:24 PM

Use it all the time here.....

6-7 different accounts that play on the same computers that you have to use a Military ID card to log in is just a pain in the arse to log out of the system.....insert new ID card....log in.....log into AL train/crime/fight.....logout....

You get the picture, it's how we play here, it's also how some bad communication has happened in the forums.

I say keep it!