Stay Tuned
2009.Jan.14, 01:57 PM

Yes, I retired from attacking (minus some hosp wars and getting to level 37, only 8k away) and training. I was semiretired from the game. My name otherwise would have read "retiredBBH."

@ Jaysin, They do have the most numbers of the gangs remaining, however, a guess is a guess. It is at random. If you would like to further accuse me of potentially playing favorites, you can exclude FMC as well. Your gang seems to love you as it is with the messages I received after telling them you were the reason they were being hosp'd.

The person that could most likely guess the answer the quickest happens to be a member of X Pats.
2009.Jan.14, 01:59 PM

lol w/e say what u want. i cant belive that an intelligent person who grew up in this game with me for a while could turn out to be such a dick.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.14, 02:06 PM

After eliminating everyone, it seems like only SV can compete in this "comp". Such a joke, and a violation of the rules. Player report may be filed.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.14, 02:09 PM

aww why u edit my post..... man, all i can say is ice take your contest and shove it.... my members know that if they dont like my actions they are free to leave.

say what you want your still an AL loser. and i dont mean that in a way that i care to explain. just do us all a favor and send the cash to an SV now so you can get banned and be done with it.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.14, 02:23 PM

The shadow family may be larger in total. Haven't counted. Much larger actually I'd figure
2009.Jan.14, 02:24 PM

JaySin Wrote:aww why u edit my post..... man, all i can say is ice take your contest and shove it.... my members know that if they dont like my actions they are free to leave.

say what you want your still an AL loser. and i dont mean that in a way that i care to explain. just do us all a favor and send the cash to an SV now so you can get banned and be done with it.

No way bro. The Shadows have some very intelligent peolpe as do the Seven Laws. Too bad mace left though. Now PC doesn't have any brains. Razz Just joking Jocasta and Teal are very Intelligent.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.14, 02:25 PM

Indeed, there is no way for anyone to know the answer or be able to research it. It will come down to coordination and strategy among gangs and families.
2009.Jan.14, 02:30 PM

Damn, how was that again .. attention whore?
2009.Jan.14, 02:32 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:
darn, how was that again .. attention whore?

Someone can receive only as much attention as others give.
2009.Jan.14, 02:46 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:
darn, how was that again .. attention whore?

Someone can receive only as much attention as others give.

*shrugs* If a mosquito bites you repeatdly, don't you start paying it attention?
Thread Closed