Stay Tuned
2009.Jan.14, 10:56 AM
Stay Tuned
Inactivity has caused a much longer delay than anticipated, but come the beginning of March I will hold the public competition as promised.

Prize will be $1,250,000 (may be bumped higher). This was changed due to the fact many people cannot equip the new armor or weapons, and those who can have already.

Gangs excluded:
X Pats
Valhalla

Dissidence has also stated they do not wish to enter the competition, as a representative of their gang said they don't need the money some weeks back.

Exclusions include anyone in those gangs as of this post (User ID's have been noted) and anyone who enters those gangs that I witness from now until the end of the competition (even for a limited period of time).

Details will come closer to the time of the competition
2009.Jan.14, 10:58 AM

What a dumbass!
2009.Jan.14, 10:59 AM

What a shame.
2009.Jan.14, 11:05 AM

well its his competition
2009.Jan.14, 11:05 AM

I think it's funny. lol lol

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jan.14, 11:06 AM

Yeah..But that's some good money..Makes me sad I can't win it. Sad
2009.Jan.14, 11:07 AM

What's the comp consist of?
2009.Jan.14, 11:07 AM

OMG, my text based feelings are hurt.
2009.Jan.14, 11:23 AM

thanks bbh and whats comp about
2009.Jan.14, 11:29 AM

thedog77 Wrote:thanks bbh and whats comp about

It will be a guessing competition, fairly similar to Raf's except you won't have to send me any money.

You will have to give me 3 correct numbers related to a certain topic. But you must be careful, as 1 incorrect guess eliminates you from the competition. This means this competition will require teamwork among each gang and potentially their allies (including talks perhaps to share the winnings).

To explain this now and later so people understand, an incorrect guess can be met by the following ways:

1. On your first guess, you get none of the correct numbers. If you guess at least 1/3 correctly, then you get another guess.

2. On your second guess (assuming you got at least 1 of 3), you must get either the remaining numbers correct or at least 1 of the 2. If you do not, you are eliminated.

3. On your third guess, you now only have one number left to guess. You either get it right, or you are out of the competition.
Thread Closed