Skills
2008.Jul.26, 11:29 AM

lol I am the one with a 10 skill, only because I wanted to kick Err's butt. He didn't know what would happen with a 10 in skills... and now he knows.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.26, 11:40 AM

lol
that i can belive
and any way
do you think you could make a skills calculator?

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.26, 11:55 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:lol
that i can belive
and any way

Calculator?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.26, 11:59 AM

Yeah, not such a bad idea, I have 1 level in shotgun, 3 levels in military assault, that is 4 skill levels altogether. But soon I will have level 4 in military assault, and then I will be clueless as too how many skill levels I have combined.

/signs petition for calculator

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.26, 12:01 PM

well for the stats you have a list with the amount of experience neded to upgrade from a lvl to another
you could do the same thing here
but instead of exp we would have hours
and you don't need to cover all the grades
just do for C B A and A+ or something
i know the progentage we get every day is random but the diference(between one day and the next day) is not that big and since you're already to rank 10 just walk back your footsteps

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.26, 12:07 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:big and since you're already to rank 10 just walk back your footsteps

Hello?
2008.Jul.26, 12:11 PM

hello what?

2008.Jul.26, 01:44 PM

zenith Wrote:
that i can belive
and any way

Calculator?

i think what he was asking was something in the patheon like the exp chart
2008.Jul.26, 10:49 PM

not POI necesarry but a chart would be nice

2008.Jul.26, 11:35 PM

zenith Wrote:
that i can belive
and any way

Calculator?

Instead of hiding somewhere in the forum, the Skill explanation should be posted in the Game Help file.

I found that many new players don't know what skill does and just skipping it.

Amend