Lag Issues?
2008.Jul.18, 08:53 AM

zenith Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:and lags are back
jail, mail and your gang

Not sure if you saw the notice on the home page. Smile
this one: "Want to increase your energy and action point refresh rate as well as your gym stat training? Donate today!"????
yes i saw it a long time ago
now what dose that has to do with the fact that AL's playing catch the lag with me???

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.18, 08:54 AM

Okay....Now, it's gone..Does AL decide to go on break once in a while? Put the 'Be right back [paper] in 15 minutes'?
2008.Jul.18, 10:04 AM

OK, back again Sad

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 10:08 AM

Oh. Welcome back. I need some tea.
2008.Jul.18, 10:22 AM

Off topic here

My virus's have gone About bloody time.
2008.Jul.18, 10:24 AM

now the hosp is nagging

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.18, 11:55 AM

38.460 secs for FightLogger to load Sad

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 11:56 AM

the bravery pages has been laggin for a couple days now, i think i'm the only one that checks it lol

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.18, 11:58 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:the bravery pages has been laggin for a couple days now, i think i'm the only one that checks it lol

Bravery page always has horrible lag. I may check it time to time also Wink

2008.Jul.18, 12:01 PM

yea well you better keep an eye out, i'm commin for you wook

kick the real world in the sac