sorry Val...it was short lived!
2008.Jul.10, 06:18 AM
Re: sorry Val...it was short lived!
McCule Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Pffft who has time to diddle in the forum during one of our wars? I dunno bout anyone else but I'm too busy beating the drek outta my opponents and healing my hideout. :?
So YOU'RE the hideout healer... Wink lol

Aps heal too ya know... Razz :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.10, 09:35 AM
Re: sorry Val...it was short lived!
McCule Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:X Pats (broad st bulllies), will mop the floor with you guys AND SV. or will you team up with them to have an alliance like the dynamic duo of SV/DM?

it sucks that all the bigtimers spend their time with the small cheese, instead of fighting each other. a big war just once every 3 months would be nice to see. chicken craps!

You should come online between atari games. You'd see that there has been a Val vs. SV or Val vs. DM OR SV vs Val and DM vs Val war every couple of days. I don't think either side feels they need to broadcast it for those that don't pay close enough attention.

Sidenote:
I'd like it to be noted that I've pointed out xpats sneaking up. *pops collar Wink

I hate your Signature. it was one off :oops: :oops: :oops:
2008.Jul.10, 11:22 AM

why the farm list to keep us down. we may have lost the war to you but we gave a decent fight!! lol we struggle due to size without the farming for a weeks we could have a strong gang. (sorry for going off topic everyone lol)
2008.Jul.10, 12:12 PM

So you're complaining Conrad, when your gang is the one who declared last night? I totally see your point.
2008.Jul.10, 12:34 PM

Losing isnt easy......So I've heard! :shock:
2008.Jul.10, 02:49 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:So you're complaining Conrad, when your gang is the one who declared last night? I totally see your point.

you lost me.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.