AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sorry Val...it was short lived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
X Pats (broad st bulllies), will mop the floor with you guys AND SV. or will you team up with them to have an alliance like the dynamic duo of SV/DM?

it sucks that all the bigtimers spend their time with the small cheese, instead of fighting each other. a big war just once every 3 months would be nice to see. chicken craps!
Conrad1103 Wrote:X Pats (broad st bulllies), will mop the floor with you guys AND SV. or will you team up with them to have an alliance like the dynamic duo of SV/DM?

it sucks that all the bigtimers spend their time with the small cheese, instead of fighting each other. a big war just once every 3 months would be nice to see. chicken craps!

You should come online between atari games. You'd see that there has been a Val vs. SV or Val vs. DM OR SV vs Val and DM vs Val war every couple of days. I don't think either side feels they need to broadcast it for those that don't pay close enough attention.

Sidenote:
I'd like it to be noted that I've pointed out xpats sneaking up. *pops collar Wink
The Space Wranglers Broad St Bullies July 9, 2008, 11:08:12 pm Fair Attack | Defend

The Space Wranglers vs. Broad St Bullies The Space Wranglers
Conrad1103 Wrote:The Space Wranglers Broad St Bullies July 9, 2008, 11:08:12 pm Fair Attack | Defend

The Space Wranglers vs. Broad St Bullies The Space Wranglers
darn it all, you beat me to it. Way to lead the way.
8748 ^Spaced^ BigWoolyMammoth 27 214 Hospitalized by HammerSchultz.
7500 ^Spaced^ Conrad1103 36 187 Hospitalized by w00k.
24434 ^Spaced^ Iztrouble 6 108 Hospitalized by w00k.

good night. you two stay up a while. at least we werent execellent when i declared. HAHAHAH!!!!
wheres that kick ass popped collar pick...Wink
[Image: 47531224.taylorkingsbday010.jpg]

rmedrogue

w00t......thanks for hospitalizing me right before the day change...... -.-
rmedrogue Wrote:w00t......thanks for hospitalizing me right before the day change...... -.-
I was born at night but not last night. I can see right through this statement. It is pure sarcasm I tell you.

rmedrogue

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's