AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sorry Val...it was short lived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
McCule Wrote:
rmedrogue Wrote:w00t......thanks for hospitalizing me right before the day change...... -.-
I was born at night but not last night. I can see right through this statement. It is pure sarcasm I tell you.
Were have I heard this one before...
rmedrogue Wrote:w00t......thanks for hospitalizing me right before the day change...... -.-

Thank Conrad, maybe he can provide you with stims.

rmedrogue

i need to start carrying a lot of stims on me, just for this type of situation
call THis is a popped collar pic, count em

[Image: DB10010-706685.jpg]
McCule Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:X Pats (broad st bulllies), will mop the floor with you guys AND SV. or will you team up with them to have an alliance like the dynamic duo of SV/DM?

it sucks that all the bigtimers spend their time with the small cheese, instead of fighting each other. a big war just once every 3 months would be nice to see. chicken craps!

You should come online between atari games. You'd see that there has been a Val vs. SV or Val vs. DM OR SV vs Val and DM vs Val war every couple of days. I don't think either side feels they need to broadcast it for those that don't pay close enough attention.

Sidenote:
I'd like it to be noted that I've pointed out xpats sneaking up. *pops collar Wink
next time we war, we MUST post it in the forums :roll:
awesomo Wrote:next time we war, we MUST post it in the forums :roll:

Pffft who has time to diddle in the forum during one of our wars? I dunno bout anyone else but I'm too busy beating the crap outta my opponents and healing my hideout. :?
Howlsong Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:next time we war, we MUST post it in the forums :roll:

Pffft who has time to diddle in the forum during one of our wars? I dunno bout anyone else but I'm too busy beating the drek outta my opponents and healing my hideout. :?
So YOU'RE the hideout healer... Wink lol
no she isnt THE hideout healer, never put all your eggs in one basket Wink
If I'm on I'll post it for you. What gang does rayn1 have. The shadow hero's I think. yea that gang looks like it'll make it to the top.
it will make it to the top of the farmed list lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's