Beasts
2008.Oct.28, 12:38 PM
Beasts
Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?
2008.Oct.28, 12:39 PM
Re: Beasts
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?

Click on the "Home" link and then click on the red "hunting" in the text box
2008.Oct.28, 12:40 PM

Travel to the industrial district then click on the hyperlink titled home. At the top of the page is has another hyper link titled hunting click on it then fight away.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.28, 12:46 PM
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?

Don't play n00bs games with me.....i not like that.... Twisted
unblock me....

He is back....
2008.Oct.28, 12:58 PM
Batman Wrote:

unblock me....
Who you callin' a n00b, n00b?
2008.Oct.28, 01:02 PM
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:
Batman Wrote:

unblock me....

Dude...you are a fu^%$# n00b???
This is the second chance....unblock mails....and give me my gang back....
At third....you not have a third chance.... Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted

He is back....
2008.Oct.28, 01:07 PM
Batman Wrote:
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:
Batman Wrote:

unblock me....

Dude...you are a fu^%$# n00b???
This is the second chance....unblock mails....and give me my gang back....
At third....you not have a third chance.... Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted
Dude remember i'm buying the gang off of you and i am saving up the money to buy it off of you.This is still my gang and i'm gonna pay you for it.
2008.Oct.28, 01:08 PM

[Image: fbx6qs.jpg]

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Oct.28, 01:09 PM

haha nice one chance.
2008.Oct.28, 01:09 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=8431