AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Beasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Iloveyoulongtime

Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?

BadLuck

Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?

Click on the "Home" link and then click on the red "hunting" in the text box
Travel to the industrial district then click on the hyperlink titled home. At the top of the page is has another hyper link titled hunting click on it then fight away.
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:Where do i find these beasts that are supposed to be in the industrial district?

Don't play n00bs games with me.....i not like that.... Twisted
unblock me....

Iloveyoulongtime

Batman Wrote:

unblock me....
Who you callin' a n00b, n00b?
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:
Batman Wrote:

unblock me....

Dude...you are a fu^%$# n00b???
This is the second chance....unblock mails....and give me my gang back....
At third....you not have a third chance.... Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted

Iloveyoulongtime

Batman Wrote:
Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:
Batman Wrote:

unblock me....

Dude...you are a fu^%$# n00b???
This is the second chance....unblock mails....and give me my gang back....
At third....you not have a third chance.... Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted
Dude remember i'm buying the gang off of you and i am saving up the money to buy it off of you.This is still my gang and i'm gonna pay you for it.
[Image: fbx6qs.jpg]

ShadowKid

haha nice one chance.

BlackJeep

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's