Competition Idea
2008.Jul.19, 02:09 PM

It's a fresh idea, but I don't really like it. It's not for everybody, you know? Given to a little guy, someone bigger than them taken it. Little guys are out of the picture. Bigger guys of the bigger guy taken it, bigger-little guys are out of the picture..So on, so forth.

It's a fresh, nice idea, but it needs a little tweeking.
2008.Jul.19, 02:10 PM

HA! this is brilliant!
2008.Jul.19, 02:18 PM

this would cost a drek load in travel since the person who just lost the flag would know who took it.
2008.Jul.19, 02:20 PM

And then tell a tougher clan member or friend to get that person.
2008.Jul.19, 02:25 PM

so the aim of the game is to find the flag and hold it the until the contest is over without getting caught with it
yea i think everybody should thier fighting abilities enchanced so that the flag holder has a chance to protect the flag from being taken
2008.Jul.19, 04:32 PM

Or maybe it could be a gang competition and members could pass the flag to other gang members?
2008.Jul.19, 04:39 PM

didn't we do something like that a long time ago or am I just going crazy?
2008.Jul.19, 04:41 PM

Ghost ur already crazy
2008.Jul.19, 05:06 PM

Crazy like a fox!

I like the comp idea. It sounds fun.

I haven't read the whole thing but I think to level the playing field, the person with the flag doesn't have any stats or gun. Just taking Loki's weapon away isn't going to help me mug him.

That way lower level players can get in on the action.
2008.Jul.19, 06:01 PM

just like TheTaco said
it woudn't be a fair fight for the litle guys because if a stronger member get it it's bye-bye for the litle guys for the simple reason that they just can't get it back
now if a litle guy gets it the solution to keep it would be simple i gues
just attak a stronger player and spend your time in the hosp till you keep the flag for the required periode

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.