Just an Idea
2010.Sep.20, 11:06 AM
RE: Just an Idea
(2010.Sep.20 08:12 AM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 08:05 AM)Punisher Wrote:  i dont have the best armor...i dont have shielding on right now...so yeah whats up

and the gang members that left went back to where they were before i left except for ruffy...he left to be with his rl friends man...you only wish you knew everything

i dont really need to justify your hollow comments, but fyi al doesnt orbit around you so if you must know any more of the history of our gang just read the forums

Tommi won't say, so will you tell us? Why did you boot him? He only went back to VS days after he was booted. He in his own words said he was booted. Please enlighten us?

Tommi can't say what he doesn't know. Also, it's not VS. It's Syndicate. I have asked what his official reason for kicking me was, but he found the option to ignore my question.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 11:07 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.20, 11:10 AM
I still like you Tommi!

Bestie?

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.20, 11:11 AM
Hello, Dingus.

Sure. Why not.
2010.Sep.20, 11:20 AM
Eeww. Bromance.
2010.Sep.20, 11:28 AM
I still have the love for you papa!

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.20, 11:36 AM
(2010.Sep.20 11:06 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 08:12 AM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 08:05 AM)Punisher Wrote:  i dont have the best armor...i dont have shielding on right now...so yeah whats up

and the gang members that left went back to where they were before i left except for ruffy...he left to be with his rl friends man...you only wish you knew everything

i dont really need to justify your hollow comments, but fyi al doesnt orbit around you so if you must know any more of the history of our gang just read the forums

Tommi won't say, so will you tell us? Why did you boot him? He only went back to VS days after he was booted. He in his own words said he was booted. Please enlighten us?

Tommi can't say what he doesn't know. Also, it's not VS. It's Syndicate. I have asked what his official reason for kicking me was, but he found the option to ignore my question.

Well I know what you already told me. I was calling out Pun since he said it was a Punocracy and members could come and go as they pleased, but ignored the fact you were booted. My real thought? Cheetah booted you while logged in as Pun. What you mentioned about why YOU thought you were booted makes sense, and thus why Pun ignored your (and my) asking for an official reason.
2010.Sep.20, 11:43 AM
It's a possibility, but it seemed like pun on the other end of the mails when I asked for my belt and told him to remove me from the SV forum.

Honestly, all of the people there are good dudes, even Cheetah on occasion. Don't regret fighting for them in the least. Now, I'm back to hanging out with the original crew under Mosq. Smile Greatest dude in the world, that Mosq brah.
2010.Sep.20, 11:52 AM
(2010.Sep.20 08:07 AM)Dingus Wrote:  World revolves around Dingus! Believe dat!

The world revolves around Uranus? That stinks... lol
2010.Sep.20, 11:59 AM
its pretty funny how quickly all eadp guys change your opinion about someone...how many of you are liberals Smile

as for tommi being booted...yes i booted him...am i gonna justify my decision on the forums...no

mosq is a great pres and a friend...his gang is his business and not mine

tommi is a great player and a good gang team player....right now i think its fair for him to not have to be the center of attention for the hosp war and maybe feel like hes the only one hitting....

enough said

doh
2010.Sep.20, 12:10 PM
Now it's time for Mortal Kombat.

Anywho, you're the center of attention well beyond anything I could become for this hosp war. All I want is a real answer to the decision for booting me.