It has been almost a year
2009.Jan.15, 06:19 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:My money goes on Ush as biggest donator in AL history.

Not only are his End and Intel retarded, but he has gone on some nasty cred leveling and gym training sprees...

Can you start to fathom the cost to repeatedly gym refresh at any level above 40? ... Let alone in the 50's where I have personally watched him do it...

Don't forget the 80 million AL dollar house! Geez.

hehe.

Yes, I am #1 donator. I would say around $1 (approximate) could be less or more, I don't know. Zen could confirm, but I think I am in the ball park.

I am one dimensional now though, my activity is not like it used to be. Nothing beats an active account, and yes donating and being active is impossible to overcome, just look at punisher, he has been going crazy past few months with activity + donations. Can't wait for my VA money to start coming in, lol.

WOW! I just bought a River lot for 26k.....
2009.Jan.15, 06:28 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Don't forget the 80 million AL dollar house! Geez.

hehe.

Yes, I am #1 donator. I would say around $1 (approximate) could be less or more, I don't know. Zen could confirm, but I think I am in the ball park.

I am one dimensional now though, my activity is not like it used to be. Nothing beats an active account, and yes donating and being active is impossible to overcome, just look at punisher, he has been going crazy past few months with activity + donations. Can't wait for my VA money to start coming in, lol.

I don't know how to describe how shocked I am. Any way had you been able to donate all of that at once. Sell the credits and keep your money in the bank. You would have a daily interest of $151,232

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.15, 06:34 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:$18,000!

I don't know how to describe how shocked I am. Any way had you been able to donate all of that at once. Sell the credits and keep your money in the bank. You would have a daily interest of $151,232

Potentially the most intelligent thing i have ever seen you post.