It has been almost a year
2009.Jan.15, 02:43 PM

Marlo Wrote:And the borgs ...

I got some really nice deals on GMC Yukon XL Denalis if you're interested Ush ...

dont forget the loyalty rebate

doh
2009.Jan.15, 02:46 PM

chance Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there 365 days in a year?

< General Discussion ~ It has been almost a year

Read the thread title before posting please.

I'm sick dont pick on me Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.15, 03:16 PM

Punisher Wrote:dont forget the loyalty rebate

In the Market Pun ...? ... Wink
2009.Jan.15, 05:02 PM

Marlo Wrote:My money goes on Ush as biggest donator in AL history.

Not only are his End and Intel retarded, but he has gone on some nasty cred leveling and gym training sprees...

Can you start to fathom the cost to repeatedly gym refresh at any level above 40? ... Let alone in the 50's where I have personally watched him do it...

Don't forget the 80 million AL dollar house! Geez.

hehe.

Yes, I am #1 donator. I would say around $1 (approximate) could be less or more, I don't know. Zen could confirm, but I think I am in the ball park.

I am one dimensional now though, my activity is not like it used to be. Nothing beats an active account, and yes donating and being active is impossible to overcome, just look at punisher, he has been going crazy past few months with activity + donations. Can't wait for my VA money to start coming in, lol.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.15, 05:03 PM

I got some really nice deals on GMC Yukon XL Denalis if you're interested Ush ...

Hmmm, I think I want to go green. Maybe a hybrid of some sort.. We have 10k sitting in some CD's for a down payment. Whenever we decide to get rid of my '98 Toyota Camry. Love that car Sad

2009.Jan.15, 05:04 PM

Punisher Wrote:

dont forget the loyalty rebate

hardy haha.

2009.Jan.15, 05:07 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:My money goes on Ush as biggest donator in AL history.

Not only are his End and Intel retarded, but he has gone on some nasty cred leveling and gym training sprees...

Can you start to fathom the cost to repeatedly gym refresh at any level above 40? ... Let alone in the 50's where I have personally watched him do it...

Don't forget the 80 million AL dollar house! Geez.

hehe.

Yes, I am #1 donator. I would say around $1 (approximate) could be less or more, I don't know. Zen could confirm, but I think I am in the ball park.

I have dementia now though, my activity is not like it used to be. Nothing beats an active account, and yes donating and being active is impossible to overcome, just look at punisher, he has been going crazy past few months with activity + donations. Can't wait for my VA money to start coming in, lol.

he has dementia? :shock:
2009.Jan.15, 05:14 PM

I thought he was full of drek when he said he was gonna buy the mansion. lol
2009.Jan.15, 06:04 PM

McCule Wrote:I thought he was full of drek when he said he was gonna buy the mansion. lol

Nope, phase XIV!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jan.15, 06:17 PM

i think weve lost count...i thought we were at XXX

yeah marlo...I looked at the loaded tahoes...nice rides...ill probably wait till next year though

doh