Poll: Winning the AL jackpot, I would pick
5 million happiness
+15 to every stats
1 nrg cost hospitalization
Invincible status (no hp loss whatsoever)
Invisible status (no name in your events when you attack)
Free $ / Free lvl travel (anywhere, no matter what)
Unlimited career (workaholics)
[Show Results]

If for 24 hrs you could
2008.Oct.17, 03:08 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:OOO LA LA harder big boy
Funny that's what you were saying last night to me.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.17, 03:12 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:OOO LA LA harder big boy
Funny that's what you were saying last night to me.

I set myself up for that
2008.Oct.17, 03:15 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Have you heard the one about the viking and the preacher?

Nope, go ahead.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.17, 03:17 PM

Do tell!!!
2008.Oct.17, 03:18 PM

I haven't heard it either. I was hoping someone else had.
2008.Oct.17, 03:30 PM

One day SisterLynx bought herself a parrot for a pet which she named Sally. It wasn’t until she got her home and became attached to Sally that she realized Sally’s former owner had been a viking with a foul mouth and nasty sense of humor. Sally would regularly break out into expletives and obscene suggestions as to various anatomical things that could be done to her all of which shocked and embarrassed her devout and very proper catholic owner.

One day Preacher was visiting when Sally broke out in one of her foul mouthed tirades suggesting that someone could “------*” her and then “----” her as well. SisterLynx didn’t understand much of what Sally suggested, but what little she did understand embarrassed her greatly. Breaking down into tears she explained the problem to Preacher explaining that she had gotten very attached to Sally before she realized how foul her mouth was, but that she didn’t feel she could continue to put up with its regular stream of vulgarities.

Preacher consoled her and suggested he take Sally home with him for awhile. “I’ve two parrots of my own at home,” he explained. “Bob and Roger, my two boys are very devout parrots and spend their entire day saying prayers and counting the rosary. Perhaps they could be a good influence on your bird.” SisterLynx agreed and Preacher took Sally with him. Once Sally was placed into the cage with Bob and Roger she took one look at them and suggested they “----” her. The two birds stared at Sally in surprise, but then Preacher was then amazed to hear Bob tell Roger. “Put down those beads, buddy. Our prayers have been answered!”
2008.Oct.17, 03:34 PM

:shock: How did you know?!?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.17, 03:40 PM

LMAO

Good one Mace
2008.Oct.17, 03:43 PM

Can't be true. First time that bird cussed at me, I would cook it and feed it to the vikings. 8)
2008.Oct.17, 04:24 PM

lmao.. YES!