Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 07:37 PM

Thor Wrote:Diss and Val have already lost, havent I stated that last night? Sure, there's still 6-7 of them trying to act tough but the whole community knows that over 75% of the members of the 3 gangs (val/diss/diss hoppers) gave up, if they ever took part in the war at all.

Not even talking about diss soldiers who have been whining repeatedly since day 1.

Offering a bet to end a war? wtf are you guys thinking? Seriously... Original but a total failure...

Who are you?
2008.Dec.29, 07:38 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Thor Wrote:Diss and Val have already lost, havent I stated that last night? Sure, there's still 6-7 of them trying to act tough but the whole community knows that over 75% of the members of the 3 gangs (val/diss/diss hoppers) gave up, if they ever took part in the war at all.

Not even talking about diss soldiers who have been whining repeatedly since day 1.

Offering a bet to end a war? wtf are you guys thinking? Seriously... Original but a total failure...

Who are you?
Classic answer when you don't know what to answer. I bet it was either that or "your mom is fat"?
2008.Dec.29, 07:41 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:That is in your country not mine.

Please, do insult me with creativity.You won't ever beat me in a flame war by regurgitating my insults.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.29, 07:41 PM

Why would I bring your mom into it? Nvm is your mom fat?
2008.Dec.29, 07:42 PM

The moment mom insults/jokes start, topic is over.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed