problems with busting
2008.Jul.14, 10:21 AM
problems with busting
anyone have a significant problem w/ busting lately? in the past 3-4 days i think i've failed busting like 30 times (literally) and succeeded maybe 4-5 times. hmm..
2008.Jul.14, 10:21 AM
Re: problems with busting
abysmalpoptart Wrote:anyone have a significant problem w/ busting lately? in the past 3-4 days i think i've failed busting like 30 times (literally) and succeeded maybe 4-5 times. hmm..

Sounds like a personal problem... Biggrin

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.14, 10:29 AM

It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

*Knock on the wood* I have no problem busting people as of late.

Amend
2008.Jul.14, 10:32 AM

i have being busting a lot! lol 8)
2008.Jul.14, 11:53 AM

I've also had pretty good success busting people these days. Yes I have run accross some rough patches, no extreme difference though
2008.Jul.14, 02:04 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
-mr garrison
2008.Jul.14, 02:30 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
-mr garrison

I hopeMr. Garrison didn't meant that... -> "Never trust female species."

Rest for sure, I am not one of them. u better believe it. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Jul.14, 05:40 PM

its a joke. mr garrison later admits to being gay and then gets fired from the school. his disdain for women was a cover for his gayness
2008.Jul.14, 11:47 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:its a joke. mr garrison later admits to being gay and then gets fired from the school. his disdain for women was a cover for his gayness

He went from a straight man to a gay man. Then to a straight woman via surgery. Then to a gay woman. Now hes back to being a straight man, I think. He's come full circle after 12 seasons. Probably the best running gag in the series next to kenny dieing. lol
2008.Jul.14, 11:58 PM

yeah ve had major problems busting. used to succed at 250 mins and below about 80%. now im really failing about 20% in the past 5-6 days. kinda screwed up