AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: problems with busting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone have a significant problem w/ busting lately? in the past 3-4 days i think i've failed busting like 30 times (literally) and succeeded maybe 4-5 times. hmm..
abysmalpoptart Wrote:anyone have a significant problem w/ busting lately? in the past 3-4 days i think i've failed busting like 30 times (literally) and succeeded maybe 4-5 times. hmm..

Sounds like a personal problem... Biggrin
It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

*Knock on the wood* I have no problem busting people as of late.

KillTheMFenemy

i have being busting a lot! lol 8)
I've also had pretty good success busting people these days. Yes I have run accross some rough patches, no extreme difference though
ZeonOne Wrote:It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
-mr garrison
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:It's one of those PMS thing. It will pass in a couple days.

i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die
-mr garrison

I hopeMr. Garrison didn't meant that... -> "Never trust female species."

Rest for sure, I am not one of them. u better believe it. Biggrin
its a joke. mr garrison later admits to being gay and then gets fired from the school. his disdain for women was a cover for his gayness

Casius

abysmalpoptart Wrote:its a joke. mr garrison later admits to being gay and then gets fired from the school. his disdain for women was a cover for his gayness

He went from a straight man to a gay man. Then to a straight woman via surgery. Then to a gay woman. Now hes back to being a straight man, I think. He's come full circle after 12 seasons. Probably the best running gag in the series next to kenny dieing. lol

ProToKing

yeah ve had major problems busting. used to succed at 250 mins and below about 80%. now im really failing about 20% in the past 5-6 days. kinda screwed up
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's