The Horvath
2008.Jun.30, 01:33 PM

Marlo Wrote:I guarantee that the more tags you see the more there was donated...

I resent that comment, Marlo. Me personally, all the tags that I've acquired came from a good 18 hours or so of participation in each contest that I got awarded for, they had nothing to do with donations.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jun.30, 01:34 PM

Yes that is my tag, which i did not ask for.....Wink

I was under the impression tags were for top 3 also. There is a difference in earning a tag and being given one.

doh
2008.Jun.30, 01:36 PM

w00k Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:I guarantee that the more tags you see the more there was donated...

I resent that comment, Marlo. Me personally, all the tags that I've acquired came from a good 18 hours or so of participation in each contest that I got awarded for, they had nothing to do with donations.

Exactly......the one tag i earned i slept for no more than 15 minutes at a time for 24 hours straight....pfft

doh
2008.Jun.30, 01:37 PM

EDIT
2008.Jun.30, 01:38 PM

Punisher Wrote:Yes that is my tag, which i did not ask for.....Wink

I was under the impression tags were for top 3 also. There is a difference in earning a tag and being given one.
I don't think USH requested his new tag either. Wink
2008.Jun.30, 01:58 PM

What is the problem with ush getting the tag? He beat the horvath so why shouldn't he get it. Sarge got one for Jack Mort, Pullo got one for Enrico Balazar.
2008.Jun.30, 02:00 PM

geez if you are gonna ask a question read the posts first....i never said the tag shouldnt be awarded, I said it should be corrected to include it was a zerk!!

All others were done with attack and leave

edit...congratz ush

doh
2008.Jun.30, 02:04 PM

There's no problem with it at all, he is the first person to beat The Horvath, congrats to Ush!!!

My first post I was being a smartarse about the zerk (note the ":D" after my post) and my last post was in reference to Marlo's erroneous implication.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jun.30, 02:09 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:What is the problem with ush getting the tag? He beat the horvath so why shouldn't he get it. Sarge got one for Jack Mort, Pullo got one for Enrico Balazar.

they were leave attacks but i think the award should get changed to 1st person to ever zerk this guy or a NPC
2008.Jun.30, 02:10 PM

Punisher Wrote:geez if you are gonna ask a question read the posts first....i never said the tag shouldnt be awarded, I said it should be corrected to include it was a zerk!!

All others were done with attack and leave
I agree.