The Horvath
2008.Jun.30, 12:26 AM

congrats ush
2008.Jun.30, 02:41 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Personally I think the same thing and i'm nowhere near close to beating him. Of course I guess IF you're desperate any tag will do.

please, let's not talk about tags, okay?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.30, 05:12 AM

If a tag is given out imo it should be correct. Loki could have zerked him long ago. I haven't tried to zerk him frankly, cause zerking is a waste of energy. There is a huge difference in zerking and out right beating an opponent. Zerks only give hospital time and are meant for a player to be able to defend him/herself when they are outmatched. Obviously, the beach bum is not going to start a war with val and no one will need to put him in the hospital to keep from being attacked. I guess wook now needs a tag for beating raf when there was a 12 level difference, and I need a tag for being 4th to reach arcology, and diss needs a tag for staying in the hospital all day, and marlo needs a tag for being the most hospitalized in one day, and sv and val needs a tag for most combined damage done in a war, and us and diss need a tag for longest war....tags for all..lol

doh
2008.Jun.30, 05:46 AM

No whining here, but I feel this tag is undeserved. I feel if a tag is gave for defeating a NPC at full health then it should be "Leave". Zerks make it much easier for you to defeat that given opponenet, but on the other hand I don't really give a damn.
2008.Jun.30, 06:27 AM

The tag is "First player to beat The Horvath." which is what Ush did. Loki's got a tag for stalemating him for christ's sake.
2008.Jun.30, 06:47 AM

People get some wild tags out there. I'm not sure, but wasn't Rafal's name, at one time, 'WhereAreMyAwards?' He should get some tags for being amazing. Doing his amazing things. Amazing.
2008.Jun.30, 06:50 AM

Punisher Wrote:If a tag is given out imo it should be correct.[...]I haven't tried to zerk him frankly, cause zerking is a waste of energy. There is a huge difference in zerking and out right beating an opponent. Zerks only give hospital time and are meant for a player to be able to defend him/herself when they are outmatched.

Yes, the tag should be given correctly. I didn't say it shouldn't. So, why do think the tag is not given correct? Just because your opinion about zerks is that "Zerks only give hospital time and are meant for a player to be able to defend him/herself when they are outmatched". That is only your opinion. According to this, Ush should also leave his gang so he would not take any benefits from the bonus that the Combat Rating gives in PvP combats.

You could have tried too, and again why didn't you?

Punisher Wrote:I guess wook now needs a tag for beating raf when there was a 12 level difference, and I need a tag for being 4th to reach arcology, and diss needs a tag for staying in the hospital all day, and marlo needs a tag for being the most hospitalized in one day, and sv and val needs a tag for most combined damage done in a war, and us and diss need a tag for longest war....tags for all..lol

If you want to question Zen's or Err's way of giving tags, imo, firstly you should do it via in-game mail. Taking into account what some of your gang mates said, some of SV's tags could be considered unfairly given.

I would suggest thinking about the possible interpretations which could appear after saying "Zen has access to our private forum."

Here are my questions:

1."April 5, 2008 First gang to amass 100,000 gang points!"

Did anyone know that the gang which will amass 100,000 GP will get a tag?

2."October 21, 2007 First player to get their butt kicked by Enrico Balazar!"

Anyone who has access to the district he is in, could have get that tag. Again, this could be brought into discussion, as Yoda was a moderator at that time.

3."December 10, 2007 Super Villains Farmed Gangs Aid Competition Winner"

Now that Valhalla is the gang that farmed more GP from other gangs, if they organize a contest similar to the one SV did, will the winning gang get a similar tag?

There could be some other questions, but i hope i made my point. IMO Zen started to give tags for different things other than winning a contest/competition, to make the game more enjoyable.

The fact is that The Horvath was put in hospital using the options offered by the game you all play. Loki could have joined Valhalla/SV/DM, use the gang back-up and protection options and tried to "Leave him".

So, where are our awards?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.30, 08:15 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:If a tag is given out imo it should be correct.[...]I haven't tried to zerk him frankly, cause zerking is a waste of energy. There is a huge difference in zerking and out right beating an opponent. Zerks only give hospital time and are meant for a player to be able to defend him/herself when they are outmatched.

Yes, the tag should be given correctly. I didn't say it shouldn't. So, why do think the tag is not given correct? Just because your opinion about zerks is that "Zerks only give hospital time and are meant for a player to be able to defend him/herself when they are outmatched". That is only your opinion. According to this, Ush should also leave his gang so he would not take any benefits from the bonus that the Combat Rating gives in PvP combats.

You could have tried too, and again why didn't you?

Punisher Wrote:I guess wook now needs a tag for beating raf when there was a 12 level difference, and I need a tag for being 4th to reach arcology, and diss needs a tag for staying in the hospital all day, and marlo needs a tag for being the most hospitalized in one day, and sv and val needs a tag for most combined damage done in a war, and us and diss need a tag for longest war....tags for all..lol

If you want to question Zen's or Err's way of giving tags, imo, firstly you should do it via in-game mail. Taking into account what some of your gang mates said, some of SV's tags could be considered unfairly given.

I would suggest thinking about the possible interpretations which could appear after saying "Zen has access to our private forum."

Here are my questions:

1."April 5, 2008 First gang to amass 100,000 gang points!"

Did anyone know that the gang which will amass 100,000 GP will get a tag?

2."October 21, 2007 First player to get their butt kicked by Enrico Balazar!"

Anyone who has access to the district he is in, could have get that tag. Again, this could be brought into discussion, as Yoda was a moderator at that time.

3."December 10, 2007 Super Villains Farmed Gangs Aid Competition Winner"

Now that Valhalla is the gang that farmed more GP from other gangs, if they organize a contest similar to the one SV did, will the winning gang get a similar tag?

There could be some other questions, but i hope i made my point. IMO Zen started to give tags for different things other than winning a contest/competition, to make the game more enjoyable.

The fact is that The Horvath was put in hospital using the options offered by the game you all play. Loki could have joined Valhalla/SV/DM, use the gang back-up and protection options and tried to "Leave him".

So, where are our awards?

...... jesus Loki tell this guy which gang you were in which is a new name now put this guy out of his pain and you guys talk about awards what aboutDM with the biggest gang member slot awards jesus.
2008.Jun.30, 08:27 AM

Punisher Wrote:Frivolous tags for all

And Marlo laughed.
2008.Jun.30, 08:56 AM

Who is the Hovath? I have heard of the Horvath. Biggrin