Gang Point Farming?
2008.Jun.29, 11:42 AM

1 paid hit is ussaly enough, even if they know who did it they won't respond for fear of another paid hit.
2008.Jun.29, 12:03 PM

If you're tight on cash I'll give limited help for this war only. Email me in game for price.

Looks like Puru is going to have a target on their backs now that we know they've been pharming. Gangs love easy points.
2008.Jun.29, 12:37 PM

ryanpearce Wrote:Can i just add to that it isnt lower level members we are after i a level 20 was beating your level 22 im sorry thats the way the game is played you havent exactly put up a fight at one time there was 4 of u online and you all went back offline again it shows the strength of my gang if they stay on and keep gang battling your whining is annoying if u dont like it dont join a gang or join one with more active members That is all i have to say on the matter thanks
I guess a newbie asking if something is general practice is considered whining now?
2008.Jun.29, 01:01 PM

You aren't a noob even if you just started back playing...your ID# is alot lower then most of the decent members in the game
2008.Jun.29, 02:06 PM

Wow Ryan. Looks like you put a big check mark on somebody's forehead. lol. Well put
2008.Jun.29, 03:30 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:You aren't a noob even if you just started back playing...your ID# is alot lower then most of the decent members in the game
I didnt play for like a year, last time I was in a gang was about May last year. Probably even longer ago, I don't remember. Just remember hideouts, gang points, ect ect weren't in the game.
2008.Jun.30, 12:08 PM

it was infortunate that when we beat your gang it knocked us 40 odd points over our next upgrade knowing that your post in the forums would provoke gangs to attack for easy points i spent the points and now have a massive 0 points in the gang if u dont believe me ask syndicate who took my last 15 early on today. i never said you were a noob just to stop whining and get on with the game i have been with this gang since the start (apart from about 2 weeks were i sold it then bought it back) i have been farmed a lot of times u have to just keep working at it. i suggest you carry on working with your gang and stop whining
2008.Jun.30, 12:15 PM

Too bad you can't buy punctuation with gang points. Smile
2008.Jun.30, 12:31 PM

I forgot to laugh at that comment.
2008.Jun.30, 04:20 PM

McCule Wrote:Too bad you can't buy punctuation with gang points. Smile

brrrrrrrnnnn