AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Point Farming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DarthNader

Question answered.

Marlo

Hire hitmen.

Save AP.

Coordinated Attacks.

***Don't carry loose change in your pocket's.
It's definitely an acceptable tactic.
Hire hitmen, and if they stim out hit them again.

DarthNader

I'm only one on and I'm poor heh.

DirkDanja

Well there isn't much you can do

I had a guy want me to pay him 10k for farming his fed jail gang lol

What a riot
that try entering a familly
but just so you know
in a familly you don't get only protection
you'll have to do something in return
help them in any way you can

biffbaffboff

Its PiruStreetGang who are attacking you i guess.They should have some really beefy gang points to grab when they are done with you.What comes around goes around. Twisted

iceman2020

Donate, train, return the favor. But 28 points? That's really nothing. Or crime hard the next 2 days, give w00k or loki and buzz, and they'll be more than happy to take your money I'm sure. Although it will be quite obvious who asked for the paid hit since it was brought to the forums.

ryanpearce

Can i just add to that it isnt lower level members we are after i a level 20 was beating your level 22 im sorry thats the way the game is played you havent exactly put up a fight at one time there was 4 of u online and you all went back offline again it shows the strength of my gang if they stay on and keep gang battling your whining is annoying if u dont like it dont join a gang or join one with more active members That is all i have to say on the matter thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's