Sell your Soul
2008.Jun.27, 09:36 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I Sold my Al soul to God for Ever lasting Life In heaven But I'll buy yours.
You're going to see the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory too? Sweet!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jun.27, 09:41 PM

I don't think he has been here long enough to know what that means can.
2008.Jun.27, 10:12 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:I don't think he has been here long enough to know what that means can.
What do you mean? Is he talking about a different heaven?!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jun.27, 10:24 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:I don't think he has been here long enough to know what that means can.
What do you mean? Is he talking about a different heaven?!
Well I don't know about you but I only learned that stuff from ToH. I think Yoda got booted around the time that mock joined the forums.
2008.Jun.27, 10:37 PM

You, my friend must learn the way of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be touch by His Noodly Appendage! Biggrin

2008.Jun.27, 11:00 PM

AL stripped me of my soul and I have nothing left to sell.
2008.Jun.28, 12:15 PM

i'd sell my soul for lvl 40 at all stats(problem is i don't have on to sell)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.