Sell your Soul
2008.Jun.27, 06:12 PM

DOrigin Wrote:I'd sell my soul to get Congress to fine the tobacco company for "infinity billion" dollars that would be given to me.
If we are going there I sell my soul to see the supreme court make all states use the death penalty on all types of murder, aggravated assault with intent to kill, rape, child molestation, assualt on an officer, assualt on a public offical, treason, and people on death row can not sit there longer than 5 years before being euthenized.
I think both of us are going to remain with our souls, at least for now.
2008.Jun.27, 06:31 PM

So if someone punches a cop they get the death penalty? That's rational.
2008.Jun.27, 06:44 PM

Unless it's a donkey punch. Then they get a trophy.
2008.Jun.27, 07:03 PM

:shock:
2008.Jun.27, 07:40 PM

death penalty aggravated assault with intent to kill is pretty harsh to i think probation is enough

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.27, 07:44 PM

Guys, get back on topic. My earlier comment was a vague reference to a situation in the television program Family Guy and the episode was called "Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington" where Congress, upon hearing the detrimental effects of smoking, fines a tobacco company infinity billion dollars initially, but had to settle on a real number of a one-hundred million.
2008.Jun.27, 08:30 PM

DOrigin Wrote:Guys, get back on topic. My earlier comment was a vague reference to a situation in the television program Family Guy and the episode was called "Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington" where Congress, upon hearing the detrimental effects of smoking, fines a tobacco company infinity billion dollars initially, but had to settle on a real number of a one-hundred million.
Oh, yeah I love that one.
2008.Jun.27, 08:32 PM

Is Mr.Griffin goes to washington any releationship to Mr. Smith goes to Washington. I Sold my Al soul to God for Ever lasting Life In heaven But I'll buy yours.
2008.Jun.27, 09:33 PM

I'd sell my sole for a decent pair of work boots :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jun.27, 09:33 PM

I'd sell my AL soul for a Klondike bar >_>