WE WANT ENDURANCE BACK IN THE GYM!. VOTE NOW!
2011.Feb.15, 02:22 PM
RE: WE WANT ENDURANCE BACK IN THE GYM!. VOTE NOW!
(2011.Feb.15 10:54 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.15 06:32 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  For the record, this thread was created by me in 2008!!!...

the endurance day this year was a big let down as it took way to much happiness when you train endurance. anyway its done now, just wanted to clear that up. bye

you cried for an endurance day in numerous threads since the last endurance day. then when you get what you want, you find a way to cry about that. pretty lame, tbh

Were you happy when you trained endurance and you saw how much happiness it took??, thats all i wanna know, answer the question. did you love it?.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2011.Feb.15, 02:29 PM
i enjoyed it enough, saved me about 300k in purchasing creds....

frustrating, ya a bit, worth it though for people who dont donate....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Feb.15, 02:45 PM
it felt like the original trains when you first start. well those of us that didn't drop a ton of creds. it was good.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.15, 04:44 PM
Yeah, i liked it, just put 5 energy into it every 5 minutes and carried on levelling as usual. Got me 1k creds worth of end.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Feb.15, 09:29 PM
I thought it was good. Im sure the non donating players were elated.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.15, 09:40 PM
(2011.Feb.15 09:29 PM)Monk Wrote:  I thought it was good. Im sure the non donating players were elated.

yes raf and i loved it. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.15, 10:56 PM
(2011.Feb.15 02:22 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Were you happy when you trained endurance and you saw how much happiness it took??, thats all i wanna know, answer the question. did you love it?.

Anything to save money works. I saved about $500k. Slow but sure, if little bit counts.

No one forced you to participate if it cramped your style Smirk

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Feb.16, 07:55 AM
(2011.Feb.15 02:22 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Were you happy when you trained endurance and you saw how much happiness it took??, thats all i wanna know, answer the question. did you love it?.

yes, i thought it was fair. in fact, i'd have preferred that the conversion rate to have been lower, tbh. you see, i spent rl $ on virtual endurance way back when (my business professor would kill me if she heard me say that), therefore, i couldn't really give a shit either way.

don't your chomies in the 14k provide plastic for its street warriors?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Feb.16, 05:02 PM
fuck, i didnt even know there was a end day

kick the real world in the sac
2011.Feb.17, 09:54 AM
you were in florida dick weed

I smoke crack!