WE WANT ENDURANCE BACK IN THE GYM!. VOTE NOW!
2008.Jun.27, 09:17 AM

Try to get the referral to over 500 player for a month.

Zen will have to be obligated to do something for us. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Jun.27, 09:20 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:Try to get the referral to over 500 player for a month.

Zen will have to be obligated to do something for us. Biggrin

Wisdom.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.27, 09:25 AM

problem with getting refs is half of them dont use the link

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.27, 09:38 AM

If this is a "vote" shouldn't you have set up a poll? I vote yes.
2008.Jun.27, 09:50 AM

End days = good for people low endurance and not as good for people with high endurance. However, endurance days are ALWAYS good for anyone. Why?

Higher endurance means higher trains. For one lost day of training a battle stat in the gym, you now get an increase in trains from that day until you quit.

But the happiness may need to be tweaked. Say you get 1 more pt per full happiness/EP train after the end day. On the average, you get 800 pts a day excluding resistance and do on average 18 full trains. You only do full trains so 44 pts per train. (A mid level, mid end). So you get 18 extra pts per day soley from this end day. 800/18 = ~44.5. 44.5 days later, you get an extra 18 pts per day you would not have received. It's not much...but it's a benefit.

I'm guessing for smaller players the benefits would be greater; for bigger players, less. I really haven't had the time to think through it though.
2008.Jun.27, 09:55 AM

it will benefit everyone but zen!

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.27, 09:56 AM

I guess I'm up for it.
2008.Jun.27, 01:04 PM

falkon Wrote:
delpot Wrote:says who?
IF WE GET A BIG DEMAND OF VOTES I WILL TAKE IT TO ADMIN, THE AL VOICE WILL DEMAND IT, WE WANT ENDURANCE BACK!!!, VOTE NOW PLEASE
the admins dont like you
2008.Jun.27, 01:31 PM

awesomo Wrote:
falkon Wrote:IF WE GET A BIG DEMAND OF VOTES I WILL TAKE IT TO ADMIN, THE AL VOICE WILL DEMAND IT, WE WANT ENDURANCE BACK!!!, VOTE NOW PLEASE
the admins dont like you

Quite the contrary, capslock demands are always a big favorite among ways to ask for good things.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.27, 01:38 PM

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME :!: :!: :!:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass