remember when...
2008.Jul.10, 03:50 PM

Err Wrote:Well, how would we know the difference between random and exploit?

Idk bout you, but I don't attack someone I can't beat repeatedly. Maybe twice if I took them to fair or lower. Exploit would be more than 3 times in a given day. Random would be once.
2008.Jul.10, 03:54 PM

You can't but Casius idea, after knowing more about why it was changed, sounds very good. Put back the high xp for overpowering but reduce it by X% with every other attacks within 24 hours or something. You could even make the attacker lose more and more xp with each loss and higher hospital time.

Ex: 3rd overpowered in 24 hours = 200% xp loss and triple hosp time? Don't think much ppl will even try to exploit at that point?

Would that be possible without requiring 2 months of 12 hours a day coding?
2008.Jul.10, 03:59 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:You can't but Casius idea, after knowing more about why it was changed, sounds very good. Put back the high xp for overpowering but reduce it by X% with every other attacks within 24 hours or something. You could even make the attacker lose more and more xp with each loss and higher hospital time.

Ex: 3rd overpowered in 24 hours = 200% xp loss and triple hosp time? Don't think much ppl will even try to exploit at that point?

Would that be possible without requiring 2 months of 12 hours a day coding?

If you could use the hosp code as a guide, the coding would appear easy. Sorta like a combination of the hosp code and encumbrance penalty code. At least thats what i see, I'm sure its much more complicated.