In Response to ArtVandeley
2008.Jun.26, 11:21 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I guess I'll quit. There's not point in making a point when there aren't open ears, and 'objectiveness' is only for the check writing flunkies.

It sure seems like you're complaining.

The insults you come up with are hilarious. Be honest you can't handle people beating you and you lash out about it. You want to play this game the way you want(absolutely fine), but act childish when a stronger player limits your game play. If want to have a conversation with me then lets have one on an adult level since I don't have time to throw around childish insults like a high schooler.

I see your issue with people being able to hospitalize someone until they quit (been there before), but you obviously haven't been on the other side yet, or you could think about this more rationally.

signed,
Gum-bubble lol!
2008.Jun.26, 11:23 AM

ArtVandelay Wrote:Behemoth do you honestly believe that he would never stop? Getting hospitalized for a day is not a big thing. My advice if something like this happens again:

a) Stop talking drek
b) Stay in serious condition
c) Genuinely ask them to stop
d) Get stronger and turn the tables on them some day

I believe he would stop after a week or so. I like playing the game and i would be "upset" if i would missed few gym trains just because w00k like to use his game strength. He traveled in each district like 100 times just to hospitalized some players that didn't say anything about him.

Do you think if i would ask him to stop, he would stop hospitalizing me? I dont think so. he would attack me again. The general attitude in this forum is to say: "oh get over it, be stronger and turn the tables on them some day", and you guys say that to a lvl 10+ player who complains about being hospitalized after trying to defend his GPs...

Come on. be serious!! do you honestly think i could pass him one day! or behemoth?!!...without donating?!!

He should be careful with people he messes up with. Not all of us are ass-kissers or take the bullshit, just because he's the 2nd best at stats.
He went after one of us, we fought back how we could.

Maybe when Rafal reaches lvl 60, maybe there are some new joke-proff armours and the new district, if there's a new one.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.26, 11:29 AM

ArtVandelay Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I guess I'll quit. There's not point in making a point when there aren't open ears, and 'objectiveness' is only for the check writing flunkies.

It sure seems like you're complaining.

The insults you come up with are hilarious. Be honest you can't handle people beating you and you lash out about it. You want to play this game the way you want(absolutely fine), but act childish when a stronger player limits your game play. If want to have a conversation with me then lets have one on an adult level since I don't have time to throw around childish insults like a high schooler.

I see your issue with people being able to hospitalize someone until they quit (been there before), but you obviously haven't been on the other side yet, or you could think about this more rationally.

signed,
Gum-bubble lol!

Does your jaw get numb after you've had a cream donut jammed in your mouth, then you start trying to talk again? Or are you pro at this whole 'opening your mouth wide' thing?

I was making a point. I said I'd quit, because there's no use speaking to deaf ears, Custie. Of course, the only thing you hear is your mouth. It appeases you to the maximum capabilities of man, so more power to you to keep running your yap, but you don't see too much more than what you want to see.

People beating me is a sweet thing. Makes me work harder. But when they start doing it constantly just to piss me off, or try? Makes me angry.

Amazingly, to your incomplete observation and analysis, I didn't complain this time around until YOU and Harry started complaining about Marlo winning..Which, possible, my 'complaining' was more explaining and making fun of you.
2008.Jun.26, 11:54 AM

Tommi I honestly don't care that Marlo beat w00k. I just think the hospitalization code was a poorly thought out idea from its inception. Every single argument I have put in these forums has been coming from that idea.

If people are going to make posts on the forums and change their names in an attempt to make a player angry then they deserve to get whats coming to them. You advocate against people repeatedly attacking in an attempt to make someone angry, but become somewhat hypocritical by obviously being ok with typing words in an attempt to make people angry as a reprisal. People shouldn't be able to hide behind the shield of the hospitalization code if they are doing nothing but encouraging further abuse.

The hospitalization code had good intent, but frankly I personally haven't seen it used in a capacity other than to encourage bad behavior. In most cases of hospitalizations the innocent people of a gang are often over looked after a short period of time. You can disagree with me and thats fine. I'm just voicing my opinion on the subject. If you think I'm not listening to you thats fine, but I honestly see where you are coming from on this I just don't necessarily agree 100% with you.

Hospitalizing till someone quits is not right, but any realistic solution that Zen has adopted faces inherent flaws. Its better to let the players of the game police themselves.
2008.Jun.26, 11:57 AM

ArtVandelay Wrote:Tommi I honestly don't care that Marlo beat w00k. I just think the hospitalization code was a poorly thought out idea from its inception. Every single argument I have put in these forums has been coming from that idea.

If people are going to make posts on the forums and change their names in an attempt to make a player angry then they deserve to get whats coming to them. You advocate against people repeatedly attacking in an attempt to make someone angry, but become somewhat hypocritical by obviously being ok with typing words in an attempt to make people angry as a reprisal. People shouldn't be able to hide behind the shield of the hospitalization code if they are doing nothing but encouraging further abuse.

The hospitalization code had good intent, but frankly I personally haven't seen it used in a capacity other than to encourage bad behavior. In most cases of hospitalizations the innocent people of a gang are often over looked after a short period of time. You can disagree with me and thats fine. I'm just voicing my opinion on the subject. If you think I'm not listening to you thats fine, but I honestly see where you are coming from on this I just don't necessarily agree 100% with you.

Hospitalizing till someone quits is not right, but any realistic solution that Zen has adopted faces inherent flaws. Its better to let the players of the game police themselves.

Good that you don't care. Gives me all the means to post this.

8:25 pm New! w00k attacked you and lost.

Attack Type Overpowered by Defender
Attack Result Win
Total Combat Rounds 50
Experience Points Earned 376.0
Hospital Minutes for Loser 56
Attack Time Jun 25 2008 - 8:25:07 pm
Defender's Last Action Prior to Attack Jun 25 2008 - 8:23:45 pm

Opponents Marlo w00k
Hits 11 10
Hits Percentage 44.0 % 40.0 %
Damage Received 1,236 2,864
Damage Resisted 265 484
Actual Damage Taken 971 2,380
Best Hit 521 273

Another Happy Customer!
2008.Jun.26, 12:00 PM

I was hoping to get an intelligent response about the subject, but I guess I should have know better. You win again Tommi!
2008.Jun.26, 12:01 PM

ArtVandelay Wrote:I was hoping to get an intelligent response about the subject, but I guess I should have know better. You win again Tommi!

I guess I do. You British cigarette. -Slaps his knee and laughs.-
2008.Jun.26, 12:08 PM

Did someone mention that wOOK was quitting?

I guess he crawled back

1:00 pm w00k hospitalized you.

More energy lost for him.Like i said no breaks in actual game play for me.Im now awaiting his assaults on my fellow gang mates just as i predicted and explained in my psychopaths post.Im sure he wont let us down.True to form im sure :wink:
2008.Jun.26, 12:09 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Did someone mention that wOOK was quitting?

I guess he crawled back

1:00 pm w00k hospitalized you.

More energy lost for him.Like i said no breaks in actual game play for me.Im now awaiting his assaults on my fellow gang mates just as i predicted and explained in my psychopaths post.Im sure he wont let us down.True to form im sure :wink:

Maybe his head'll be out of his ass, Rambo, and he actually'll think that it's us, not, them, that're making a spectacle. Of course, I don't expect him to, nor Custie. Custie's too far deep to pull out.
2008.Jun.26, 12:30 PM

[spectacle]

::attempts to pull head out of arse unsuccessfully::

[/spectacle]