AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: In Response to ArtVandeley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Marlo

ArtVandelay Wrote:I'll just point out that innocent people aren't being hospitalized for long periods of time. The people who are getting hospitalized are either directly instigating problems or are affiliated with those who are.

If someone can't handle being hospitalized then they need to learn to be diplomatic about things and keep their mouths shut until they themselves are the more powerful player.

I am in no way innocent. I run my mouth constantly and provoke the stronger players who feel that their Power Level, in an ONLINE TEXT BASED ROLE PLAYING GAME, affords them the ability to relentlessly berate, and otherwise personally attack any player they choose. I am in no way saying that my actions are to "protect' those that are being bullied, just merely to turn the tables on those who feel that they are untouchable.

Now to reference the Bold text in the quote above. I was hospitalized somewhere in the vicinity of 20+ times yesterday. I never once came to the forums and bitched, sent a whiny mail ( some instigatory, but no whining) and neither did a single member of MY WHOLE F'ing GANG. I do not give two flying piece's of w00k if the player is stronger than I am, if they run their lip (Mostly making them selves sound as childish as they eventually will act) they deserve to have the recourse returned...
Goo Marlo! Boo Zenith!

Bad Zenith for locking the other topic. It hurts my soul that you locked it because you assume we didn't read your post. Sad
Marlo Wrote:
ArtVandelay Wrote:I'll just point out that innocent people aren't being hospitalized for long periods of time. The people who are getting hospitalized are either directly instigating problems or are affiliated with those who are.

If someone can't handle being hospitalized then they need to learn to be diplomatic about things and keep their mouths shut until they themselves are the more powerful player.

I am in no way innocent. I run my mouth constantly and provoke...

I was hospitalized [17] times yesterday. I never once came to the forums and bitched, sent a whiny mail ( some instigatory, but no whining) and neither did a single member of MY WHOLE F'ing GANG.

He also didn't come crying to mommy either. One of the reasons he was capable of beating w00k with the old code accidentally in place was because he could handle the 17 hospitalizations.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Goo Marlo! Boo Zenith!

Bad Zenith for locking the other topic. It hurts my soul that you locked it because you assume we didn't read your post. Sad

I locked it because my post was buried and I had several people mail me in-game to complain about me not responding to it. It's fine to start another topic.

teamhood

So why is it that 15+ hosp's and Marlo hardly even inflicted any damage to w00k, then you pop online and all of a sudden he starts inflicting damage?

I just don't understand why after 15+ Hosps there was no problem then all of a sudden Marlo is able to start getting a lot of damage? That just doesn't make any sense at all to me, but I could be wrong. Can you please explain why ancient code that didn't do anything all day all of a sudden took action?

w00k even emailed you asking what the heck was happening?

Weebay

actually he was inflicting more and more damage each time, and that was starting to happen the day before yesterday. Wook didn't hosp me half as many times as he did Marlo. The last one he did on me I left him with about 150 hp.
this has happened to me a few weeks ago i doubt the code was accidently in place but hey i like the code lol

ArtVandelay

You're right Marlo I didn't see you make any annoying forum posts or name changes. However, I did notice many members of your gang do it. Guilt by association often comes into play in situations like this. I faced plenty of hospital time over my gang members doing stuff and have been in your exact situation more times than enough times as a 499er.

I don't know what was or was not sent to individual players as I haven't had a chance to talk to w00k about any of this. To me it seems like you're saying Dissidence did absolutely nothing, but yet I see posts from Dissidence members insinuating homosexuality between w00k and Loki, pictures of fat naked guys purported to be Loki, names intended to annoy w00k, ect....

This whole thing looks to be done, but I still think the whole hospitalization code is crock. People know they are going to get hospitalized when then do this stuff.
teamhood Wrote:So why is it that 15+ hosp's and Marlo hardly even inflicted any damage to w00k, then you pop online and all of a sudden he starts inflicting damage?

I just don't understand why after 15+ Hosps there was no problem then all of a sudden Marlo is able to start getting a lot of damage? That just doesn't make any sense at all to me, but I could be wrong. Can you please explain why ancient code that didn't do anything all day all of a sudden took action?

w00k even emailed you asking what the heck was happening?

It might seem that way but I did not alter code to make Marlo stronger near the end.

I remember removing this code and the old "jail the attacker after too many attacks" code awhile ago but it was accidentally re-enabled apparently for at LEAST a month when I had made an update. How long it was in there I am not quite sure, but no one actually felt the pain of hospitalization bonus until today because players don't normally hospitalize one player that many times in a day. If they did, they never notified me.

Believe me, when something is out of the ordinary I am notified. Loki seems to notice things before anyone else Smile

ShadowKid

man 1 word Obsession
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's