Poll: Should players get somekind of bonus on there AL birthday?
Yes
No
No, since it would be unfair to those before
[Show Results]

Birthday bonus?
2008.Sep.28, 12:22 PM

1st of all:

SisterLynx Wrote:You only get one birthday every 365 days. lol

Well Duh.....! :roll:

2nd: You didnt study the picture long enuff. Look again. The stallion isnt a unicorn.
DirkDanja Wrote:Where are the pink unicorn's wings?

How bout on your AL birthday you just get a few Happy B-days...that seems to work very well

3rd: This is one of those things where she would def have to back-date gifts which will be alot of hard work and yes while it would b nice to get something that says "we love you!" It really isnt what makes me stay.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Sep.28, 12:26 PM

Howlsong Wrote:1st of all:

SisterLynx Wrote:You only get one birthday every 365 days. lol

Well Duh.....! :roll:

DirkDanja Wrote:2nd: You didnt study the picture long enuff. Look again. The stallion isnt a unicorn.

Where are the pink unicorn's wings?

How bout on your AL birthday you just get a few Happy B-days...that seems to work very well

3rd: This is one of those things where she would def have to back-date gifts which will be alot of hard work and yes while it would b nice to get something that says "we love you!" It really isnt what makes me stay.

What was your second point?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.28, 12:36 PM

Sorry i put it in the quote by mistake

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Sep.28, 12:38 PM

i agree, there should be some sort of a prize since you wasted a hole years online when you could have been doing something much better with your time.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.28, 12:47 PM

falkon Wrote:i agree, there should be some sort of a prize since you wasted a hole years online when you could have been doing something much better with your time.

you could also make a thread about it and hope that other players will send you something :roll:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.28, 09:04 PM

The poll is still 20 for vs 12 against.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.28, 09:18 PM

What about a nice "Happy Birthday" announcement on your front page?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.28, 09:32 PM

i gues it'd be nice

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.28, 09:32 PM

Free b-day money depends on your age. not the best opinion but good.