AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Birthday bonus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To reward and congratulate players that make it through the long run, would'nt it be nice if they had a bonus gymboree day on there birthday?

It could be anything really.
i think that would be nice. and quite honestly i'm tired of hearing about "That not being fair to those before". This game has to grow and things wont always be fair to those who have started early on but they have had a lot of advantages over new guys and i think its greedy to naysay a great idea based on the fact that they feel that its unfair.
A gym day for one, or just a few individuals would be hard to code and a waste of the programmers time.

But there could be a built in bonus when a player hits a particular number of days such as a anniversary, and again on their second and so forth...

something like an added .1 humanity or something.

and older players would not complain if the bonus was back dated/ retro active.
good point Random... also Love the Avatar!!!!!
php really isnt that hard

SisterLynx

+1
Well, maybe something like full or double happiness for 24 hours would be easier and nice too.
emocakes Wrote:php really isnt that hard

I think the idea is to keep it simple... with all of the other things zen is try to accomplish, she may not want to even look at something unless it is something she could do fairly easily...
100 days = free donator day
500 days = humanity boost
1000 days = speacial pair of trousers that reduce you encumberence rating that cannot be sold Razz
randomjacker Wrote:
emocakes Wrote:php really isnt that hard

I think the idea is to keep it simple... with all of the other things zen is try to accomplish, she may not want to even look at something unless it is something she could do fairly easily...

Indeed
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's