Can't send anything...
2008.Jun.11, 06:31 PM

just both be donators and yes play by the rules

doh
2008.Jun.11, 07:49 PM

If you are both donators, you can send cash through the link on the friends list, but not by clicking on their name...
2008.Jun.11, 11:31 PM

yea but it wont let me buy their items off the market. half the nimbus bars on the market are mine! i mean... theirs!
can we get this changed? i mean seriously.... why can't you be able to buy items off the market from the same ip? i mean i dont see any benefit of a multi'er doing it considering the seller has to pay a fee.
2008.Jun.12, 12:07 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:yea but it wont let me buy their items off the market. half the nimbus bars on the market are mine! i mean... theirs!
can we get this changed? i mean seriously.... why can't you be able to buy items off the market from the same ip? i mean i dont see any benefit of a multi'er doing it considering the seller has to pay a fee.

You'd be surprised at what cheaters do to get around things.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.12, 12:12 AM

zenith Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:yea but it wont let me buy their items off the market. half the nimbus bars on the market are mine! i mean... theirs!

You'd be surprised at what cheetahs do to get around things.
:shock:
2008.Jun.12, 12:59 AM

That wasn't aimed at LikeWhoa, that was just a FYI. People who cheat with multi's all have the same pattern... and when they realize the roadblocks implemented to stop their behavior the lazy ones find another game. The committed ones tend to hang around though. Thankfully most multi-account makers are lazy, hence why they cheat in the first place.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.12, 02:11 PM

wait muit-account is wrong * stuff other account in the closet*
*begins to whistle and look inconspicuous* :roll:
2008.Jun.12, 02:55 PM

zenith Wrote:

You'd be surprised at what cheaters do to get around things.
yeah they can put some on the market for a dollar and log off of that account quick and then buy it. :shock:
2008.Jun.12, 03:54 PM

why not just send the item directly to the other guys acct?