Regarding AntiAxelord [24064]
2008.Dec.03, 07:42 PM

exactly warhammer, antiaxelord is a dog.
2008.Dec.03, 08:07 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Sender : AntiAxelord [24064] online
Date : 3 December 08 @ 6:50:20 pm
Subject : RE:RE:?????/

i red it all anyone could of made the stuff up u dont belive me step out of it i will deal with it all

**Can a screenshot be made up???? I don't think so and Antiaxelord I'm not stepping out of it. I'm stepping in it. :x

She is stepping in it :shock: haha

last time I did that I was wiping my shoe for hours
2008.Dec.03, 08:30 PM

he doesn't seem to be doing much to sort it out
2008.Dec.03, 08:34 PM

7:16 pm i only got like 2k in the bank and cant click in hosp
7:11 pm i didnt take the money
7:09 pm ok then well i cant make a forum my awakenedlands days are over now
7:01 pm this is my brother user he gave to me not long ago i think he made the loan i am pissed of i have (blank) our freind ship up i am going to have to try get some money i really didnt no about this
6:57 pm then why does it say 700k on the thing
6:55 pm he said i took 700k how much to i own him
6:50 pm i red it all anyone could of made the stuff up u dont belive me step out of it i will deal with it all

* I told him to tell the world that story. But for some reason can't post in the forums? Looks like you may not get your money after all Airmax.
2008.Dec.03, 08:45 PM

2. Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the rules.

4. Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning / Logging Into more than one account will result in all accounts being punished. Sharing accounts or "Account Sitting" is the same as having multiple accounts. If there is more than one account on the same IP, contact the staff as soon as possible.

Has he mentioned why he still hasn't mailed me ingame to clear this up? I smell a rat...a filthy bilge rat called antiaxelord...who sucks di.ck for cash
2008.Dec.03, 08:48 PM

If he did suck (blank). You two could have this cleared up in no time. Razz And what he said you already read. Hey that rhymed.
2008.Dec.03, 08:56 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:If he did suck (blank). You two could have this cleared up in no time. Razz And what he said you already read. Hey that rhymed.
lol Sis,

Honestly i think this should be on airmax and he should eat the loan. i mean i have held alot of of other peoples cash and i always give it back.. but if i were not to give it back they know its thier loss. the loan shark biz is one that should be handled with care in this game.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.03, 08:56 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:If he did suck (blank). You two could have this cleared up in no time. Razz

hahaha gold
2008.Dec.03, 09:01 PM

I'm done with it Jaysin, but I'm still alittle miffed. Want to help me out with that? I won't hurt you to bad. Twisted
2008.Dec.03, 09:04 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:I'm done with it Jaysin, but I'm still alittle miffed. Want to help me out with that? I won't hurt you to bad. Twisted

such a grudge holder this one is.... im game for w/e u want sis. it all comes down to maturity and realization of misunderstandings.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.