accuracy for melee
2008.Jun.03, 10:47 PM
accuracy for melee
does accuracy have any effect what so ever on melee?
2008.Jun.03, 11:09 PM

im pretty sure it does have something to do with how accurate u hit

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.03, 11:14 PM

Mmmmm i spose it has a fair bit, but acc works better for gunz than melee but it would help i spose lol
2008.Jun.04, 01:30 AM

as far as we all know, Acc has a great effect on ranged weapons, and a lesser effect on melee weapons, and the opposite is true for Str. As a melee fighter, though, you will need to have all of your stats fairly balanced to succeed, at least moreso than a ranged fighter
2008.Jun.04, 04:07 AM

yea so i thought.... well you cant just have 1 acc and 20 str and 20 dex and 1 res, b/c the melee wepon even though it dosnt say it will riquire some sort of ACC to am and perfom them big CRITS what everyone wants to see lol

anyway i would have a bit of ACC not none at least 15+ if ur a all MELEE person like ME! lol
2008.Jun.04, 07:14 AM

For melee, according to a top melee player I spoke to, all you really need is Dex, Str, and Resist.

For some reasons, melee player seem to take a bit more damage during a battle. More resistance can counter this affect.

Let say you are level 20 Melee player. If your stats ratio look something like this, you are all set.

Acc - 14-15
Dex - 26-30
Res - 22-27
Str - 27-32
2008.Jun.04, 08:35 AM

This is just my opinion. Take the two million dollar weapons (SB1, Ionized Flail) and have the minimum requirements for each, they are both actually very similar. I think though that you see more of an effect with the ranged weapon as you level your acc, than you do the melee weapon when you level strength. From what I understand the melee has more potential than the ranged, so that you will peak with the ranged before you would with the melee. The problem I have is that I feel by the time you bring your stats up enough to dominate with the melee, there will be a new ranged weapon out by that time!
2008.Jun.04, 09:04 AM

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Even if there was an upgrade past those added, they would have something like 40 end requirement. lol