AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: accuracy for melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

redz28

does accuracy have any effect what so ever on melee?
im pretty sure it does have something to do with how accurate u hit

volcomjurk7

Mmmmm i spose it has a fair bit, but acc works better for gunz than melee but it would help i spose lol
as far as we all know, Acc has a great effect on ranged weapons, and a lesser effect on melee weapons, and the opposite is true for Str. As a melee fighter, though, you will need to have all of your stats fairly balanced to succeed, at least moreso than a ranged fighter

volcomjurk7

yea so i thought.... well you cant just have 1 acc and 20 str and 20 dex and 1 res, b/c the melee wepon even though it dosnt say it will riquire some sort of ACC to am and perfom them big CRITS what everyone wants to see lol

anyway i would have a bit of ACC not none at least 15+ if ur a all MELEE person like ME! lol
For melee, according to a top melee player I spoke to, all you really need is Dex, Str, and Resist.

For some reasons, melee player seem to take a bit more damage during a battle. More resistance can counter this affect.

Let say you are level 20 Melee player. If your stats ratio look something like this, you are all set.

Acc - 14-15
Dex - 26-30
Res - 22-27
Str - 27-32

Weebay

This is just my opinion. Take the two million dollar weapons (SB1, Ionized Flail) and have the minimum requirements for each, they are both actually very similar. I think though that you see more of an effect with the ranged weapon as you level your acc, than you do the melee weapon when you level strength. From what I understand the melee has more potential than the ranged, so that you will peak with the ranged before you would with the melee. The problem I have is that I feel by the time you bring your stats up enough to dominate with the melee, there will be a new ranged weapon out by that time!

Casius

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Even if there was an upgrade past those added, they would have something like 40 end requirement. lol
Reference URL's