Midlan Villa
2008.Jun.27, 11:56 AM

yeah I wish Id have known this a few months back, might have altered the way I played slightly

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jun.27, 01:09 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:From END level 1-10, in compare to the housing upgrade, I bearly see any improvement in Gym train.

I got almost 1 more dvp point when i raised my endurance from 6 to 7 and another dvp point from 7 to 8. i guess i will get more after i pass 10 endurance

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.27, 01:11 PM

alinutza Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:From END level 1-10, in compare to the housing upgrade, I bearly see any improvement in Gym train.

I got almost 1 more dvp point when i raised my endurance from 6 to 7 and another dvp point from 7 to 8. i guess i will get more after i pass 10 endurance

Yes you do bro
2008.Jun.27, 03:23 PM

alinutza Wrote:

The way I see it, I get around 2 additional Dev Pt for every 50 happiness increase. So, from a Ranch to a Midland House would probably give me an addition 6 dev pt per full train.

If I were to go with END route, I would have to increase my END 6-7 levels to match it.

This gonna be quite costly.

From 10 to 16 END would cost me way more than a midland house. Um.. tough decision.

Amend
2008.Jun.27, 04:11 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

The way I see it, I get around 2 additional Dev Pt for every 50 happiness increase. So, from a Ranch to a Midland House would probably give me an addition 6 dev pt per full train.

If I were to go with END route, I would have to increase my END 6-7 levels to match it.

This gonna be quite costly.

From 10 to 16 END would cost me way more than a midland house. Um.. tough decision.

I think the increase in development points is directly proportional(i dont know if that's the correct term) with the number of endurance points required to go to the next eating.

If i gain 1 extra dvp point after i raise my end from 7 to 8, after getting my end to 9 i will get more than 1 extra point. To me that is the only possible explication why the top guys from the pantheon could get 200+ dvp points per train

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio