you know your addicted to AL when...
2008.May.26, 10:28 AM

Here, here's the thread from 3 weeks ago your fellow gangmember started on this topic:

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=5727

Edit: Maybe I was a little too harsh.
2008.May.26, 11:20 AM

You know you're addicted to AL when w00k flex's his forum skilzzz on ya!
2008.May.26, 11:22 AM

Marlo Wrote:You know you're addicted to AL when w00k flex's his forum skilzzz on ya!

* flexes
2008.May.26, 01:22 PM

Marlo Wrote:You know you're addicted to AL when w00k flex's his forum skilzzz on ya!

*skills.......*you
2008.May.26, 01:32 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:*skills.......*you

*You...*might
2008.May.27, 01:59 AM

badmanbren Wrote:You know someones dumb when they near enough duplicate a post from not even a month ago and then place it in the wrong section. :wink:
im sorry i dont read the forums every day. i didnt know that was a test of IQ.
general discussion- everything about AL
off topic- off topic threads

how exactly is a thread about AL in the wrong forum?
2008.May.28, 02:50 AM

Well I'd say this should be in off the wall as it's not an idea for the game, or something to change the game. This is just a post which is relevant to AL, but off the topic of AL updates or inquries or idea or suggestions which go into the General Discussion.
2008.May.28, 12:24 PM

When you stay home all day christmas day without leaving your computer chair to win a competition.Screw the kids,family parties this is what counts! Razz
2008.May.28, 03:40 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Well I'd say this should be in off the wall as it's not an idea for the game, or something to change the game. This is just a post which is relevant to AL, but off the topic of AL updates or inquries or idea or suggestions which go into the General Discussion.
read the info for general discussion. it says everything about AL, not only ideas and suggestions. general is the key term here. not Ideas and Suggestions Discussion Forum....General Discussion Forums.....as is GENERAL topics relating to AL.
2008.May.28, 04:39 PM

Ye, general is the key word my friend. Go back and read. The first sentence may help guide you, for general chat go to off the wall. Was you reading it backwards or something? Although you could say that this is not a question or suggestion so you put it here, but really it's more suited in off the wall.