Valhalla overtakes Super Villains
2008.May.24, 12:33 PM

Actually I missed a SUPER gang in my list. Well I was MIA during it's day, but from what I heard it was a gang not to be messed with. Marvel Legend.
2008.May.24, 12:38 PM

not really.

Some powerful players but they couldn't hold a candle to the elders, or pestilence. They couldn't even have beaten our gang.
2008.May.24, 12:40 PM

Wook was an awesome leader and I/we would never take anything away from that. He definitely set the bar and we are very appreciative of what he did while apart of our family. Smile
2008.May.24, 12:41 PM

Val <3's w00k!
2008.May.24, 12:42 PM

LordSkie Wrote:not really.

Some powerful players but they couldn't hold a candle to the elders, or pestilence. They couldn't even have beaten our gang.

Not at the time, but the writing was on the wall. We were coming up fast.
2008.May.24, 12:46 PM

I guess you were all just overshadowed by the almighty pullo. Ascended so quickly everyone was overlooked.

I do remember you and Abysmal wandering up, though I don't think Legend ever reached a truly powerful status in the game before disbanding?

I don't actually know the story behind pullo, when I left he was just monstrously overpowered, now he's gone. And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.
2008.May.24, 12:56 PM

...yea, well, Vall would be nowhere without being potty trained by the Phamily, so there! With the right parents kids learn to ride a bike very well. Then they turned into teenagers...
2008.May.24, 01:04 PM

mudpies Wrote:...yea, well, Vall would be nowhere without being potty trained by the Phamily, so there! With the right parents kids learn to ride a bike very well. Then they turned into teenagers...

No doubt! These axe wielding monkeys definitely have some 499 in their blood.
2008.May.24, 01:11 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I don't actually know the story behind pullo, when I left he was just monstrously overpowered, now he's gone. And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.

Pullo passed Chris before Pestilence merged (absorbed) the Elders. Then you posted some crap about how you were glad to be retired. Wink
2008.May.24, 01:12 PM

LordSkie Wrote:And I heard he's also a she. Who knows.

wait, pullo was a hermy?