During wars...
2008.May.19, 04:57 PM

Dunno...I would disagree on your statement there, Shadowkid.

EDIT(Safety From Forum Ban): Kittens are cute.
2008.May.19, 04:57 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:The gangs at war have been around for some time now. Each side knows what it will take to end the wars. Not too much to really talk about, unless you just want drek talk, which will ultimately end with a thread lock or forum bans.

I respect the gangs not taking this battle to the forums.

oh, you completly misunderstood me. tthat's my mistake. Why isnt anyone posting in the forum in other topics, not to talk about the current war(s), or events.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.19, 05:08 PM

i was asking because i check the forum between refreshes or when i am in hospital.

I think Zen could run a contest here and no one would answer during a bigger war

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.19, 06:09 PM

People are watching. They're just waiting for someone to say something they don't like.
2008.May.19, 06:44 PM

you know it lol lol lol
2008.May.19, 07:52 PM

when the big dogs are growlin the little dogs stay outta sight and outta mind thats where ive been just watching from the sidelines its much more safe there "ducks down from random gunfire"
2008.May.19, 08:00 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:when the big dogs are growlin the little dogs stay outta sight and outta mind thats where ive been just watching from the sidelines its much more safe there "ducks down from random gunfire"

You know it Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.19, 08:11 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:when the big dogs are growlin the little dogs stay outta sight and outta mind thats where ive been just watching from the sidelines its much more safe there "ducks down from random gunfire"

You know it Wink

not really