AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: During wars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why is the forum sooo quite...? no one is posting
Wee! -Falls over in a drunken haze.-

ShadowKid

lol this aint much but im back and mudpies is missing correcting me oh muddy come and correct me with my punctuation

shadowinc

because they are warring and having fun lol

BlackMamba

Hmm maybe it's because the biggest forum posters were concentrating on kicking some ass Biggrin

ShadowKid

hell no it was because me and bethmoth were banned from the forums lol
Behemoth, and no shit. Neutral! We bring about a bunch of stuff to stir. =D!!!! We make things interesting.

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Behemoth, and no drek. Neutral! We bring about a bunch of stuff to stir. =D!!!! We make things interesting.

lol there is the first correction people lol Behemoth lol keep getting tht wrong
The gangs at war have been around for some time now. Each side knows what it will take to end the wars. Not too much to really talk about, unless you just want drek talk, which will ultimately end with a thread lock or forum bans.

I respect the gangs not taking this battle to the forums.

ShadowKid

Ushanewnewba Wrote:The gangs at war have been around for some time now. Each side knows what it will take to end the wars. Not too much to really talk about, unless you just want drek talk, which will ultimately end with a thread lock or forum bans.

I respect the gangs not taking this battle to the forums.

lol i dont think any top gang would do that
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's