Idea.
2008.May.17, 10:39 AM
Idea.
Bring back the police career, and make a new career. Stewart/Stewartess of an airplane or bus driver.

Police Career : Less Police Visibility(Crime rate success heightened)

Bus driver/Stewart/Stewartess : Traveling fares are decreased.
2008.May.17, 12:12 PM

i like that idea
2008.May.19, 04:18 PM

Another idea.

Yes. Idea from many other games, but with a twist.

Marriage.

You can marry someone, use each other's housing.

Twist: Humanity Boost. .005 every day that they are married.
2008.May.19, 04:30 PM

That wouldn't work, first of all you would have to offer gay marriage. Second then you wouldn't be saving up for your own house. Which Zen has said won't happen allready. I can't remember the ropic, but I do remember a post she made about sharing houses.
2008.May.19, 04:31 PM

Gay marriage would be fair game. I married myself on another game. XD
2008.May.19, 04:39 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Gay marriage would be fair game. I married myself on another game. XD

Thats not gay! Its masturbation! lol
2008.May.19, 04:40 PM

I wasn't referring to it as gay....But YOU are correct. No diseases from stinky poopers or velvet undergrounds, eh?
2008.May.19, 04:43 PM

I am against this, I don't want my mobile home getting sticky when someone farts.
2008.May.19, 04:44 PM
Re: Idea.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Bring back the police career, and make a new career. Stewart/Stewartess of an airplane or bus driver.

Police Career : Less Police Visibility(Crime rate success heightened)

Bus driver/Stewart/Stewartess : Traveling fares are decreased.

Then what about this idea? ShadowGuard seemed to like it. No one else threw word at it, though..
2008.May.19, 05:18 PM

Getting back on topic, having skills that cater to non-battle focused players would help add some balance to the game. It's gotten pretty agro lately