Idea.
2008.May.19, 05:30 PM

i REALLY like that idea, behemoth. i also think it would be cool if having that shady cop persona would add benefits to your crimes, like +5% to crime cash when AP is used, maybe like..

Accept Bribe: 10 career points +5 % cash from crimes on your next 3 crime successes.
2008.May.19, 05:33 PM

I know I only do crimes that have low fail rate and figure most everyone else does too. The police career would need something else to entice people to use it. Or a bunch of high risk/reward crimes. The Stewart/Stewardess job sounds promising though.
2008.May.19, 05:34 PM

Well. I thought of this a while ago, then it slipped my mind..Then, it came back to me. So..I'll think of a few more things that can be added into those careers that people can yay or nay to. That's just a little thought, though.
2008.May.19, 05:35 PM

How about a banker skill/job. Where you get a multiplier (like 25%) to crime payout in ratio to cash held and crimes completed for the day.
2008.May.19, 05:35 PM

Be a banker and launder part of your own money. =D!!!!!!!
2008.May.19, 05:38 PM

SimonAnything Wrote:How about a banker skill/job. Where you get a multiplier (like 25%) to crime payout in ratio to cash held and crimes completed for the day.

Or it has abilities to raise your interest rate once for the day. Something like 2,3,4,5% depending on level of the career. Each rank up would also increase the cost to use the skill.
2008.May.19, 08:28 PM

Alright. Said I was gonna be thinking of some additions to the police/stewart careers..So, here's some police updates.

Rank 3: Police Academy Training - What would a police officer be without the know-how on dealing with criminals, thugs, and the crazy white kid down the block? With controlled environment shooting training, close-quarters combat training, and the smarts to know what to do and what not to do in a stressful situation.

Advantage - Slight Accuracy/Strength upgrade per rank(Accuracy or strength is determined by player's weapon of choice/stat of choice, so no CP go to waste.) Lasts 2-5 fights, depending on amount of CP used

Cost - 3 CP x Rank

Rank 5: Police Visibility Decrease - The Department is beginning to trust you, so they would never suspect a fellow cop to commit a crime, or they just don't really give a damn. Meaning: They will look the other way when a crime comes back in your name.

Advantage - Heightened crime success(Possibly pay-off, depending on if Zenith would approve) for 2-4 crimes, depending on amount of CP used.

Cost - 5 CP x Rank

Rank 7: S.W.A.T. Training - There are some dangerous criminals out there, some more than others, and S.W.A.T. is ready to take them down with swift, forceful action. Trained in tactical infiltration and confrontation, S.W.A.T. can make a seemingly difficult situation quick and simple.

Advantage - Dexterity/Resistance Upgrade - Lasts 2-5 fights, depending on amount of CP used.

Cost - 7 CP x Rank
2008.May.19, 08:31 PM

Sheesh...Having some real problems today with qouting and editing and doing stuff..
2008.May.19, 09:41 PM

other careers

what about:

Florist[or clown].good for increasing other peoples happieness

Garbageman.scavenging junk for gang hideout repair

Tattooist.[can charge others for rep increases]

Cybersnatcher(could also be crime related)cheap "used"cyberware cheap upgrades\repairs

Computer geek(who would want to play as themselves)would do something,prob just play online text based games online playing text based games and so on for infinity.lol

synth v.03.112371

2008.May.19, 09:49 PM

errorist Wrote:other careers

what about:

Florist[or clown].good for increasing other peoples happieness

Garbageman.scavenging junk for gang hideout repair

Tattooist.[can charge others for rep increases]

Cybersnatcher(could also be crime related)cheap "used"cyberware cheap upgrades\repairs

Computer geek(who would want to play as themselves)would do something,prob just play online text based games online playing text based games and so on for infinity.lol
Geek should be able to spend CP to increase their endurance/ intelligence. .25 multiplier for each CP used. Rank 3 and up, each lvl you go up, the multiplier goes up by .01.