To Err - Stepping over the Line
2008.Aug.15, 02:26 PM

Never ever ever post an opinion in the forums again, ever.
::LOCKED::
2008.Aug.15, 02:30 PM

Would a mod please lock this thread until the two admins have a chance to read through everyone's opinions? I don't want it to get off topic, as it has remained about 90-95% on topic.

Thank you,
Hood
2008.Aug.15, 02:33 PM

Yep, no problem. Just mail when you want it re-opened.

Unlocking topic to let some put a post in allowed by the OP. Other posts will be removed.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.15, 03:06 PM

here i go :?

Quote:"Zen and Err created some monsters in this game... People who were willing to drop a lot of cash for endurance and houses and can smash all players. That is the game and code they created here and we all play by it."

They sure did. And they did it to make money like normal people, BUT that does not mean the monsters have to act like they own the game. They also want this game to grow which is impossible if the monsters smash the non-monsters.

Quote:The creators step in too often in this game. People just need to play the game and allow them to code and not deal with the drama.

If some people who play the game are not actually able to play the game because of other people who do it intentionally, IMO admins should step in. This was the role of the hospitalization code that was in place some time ago, imo. Why? Because people don't know when to stop and abuse their power.

Quote:where is the line? Why is it fair to stim non-donator newbs out but make people who actually donate and contribute to the future of the game, play the game as it was intended to be played? Because we are already sucked in? I don't think its right. I agree with the original poster and not just because he's in my gang.

IMO, the line is in Zen personality. She draws the line where she thinks it's right. If you cannot understand her position, then you should try harder.
The players that actually donate and can contribute to the future of the game seem to drive some threads that contains possible ideas for the game off topic just because they don't like a certain player. How would you call that action?

And yes i agree that admins should not step in unless rules are broken. But i trust Zen's judgement.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
Thread Closed