Starting your account over from scratch requests
2008.May.12, 06:19 PM

Pool table, now that would improve and change the game a ton!! [/sarcasm]
2008.May.12, 06:23 PM

Menamos Wrote:These are a few of my favorite things....♪♫

lmao

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.12, 08:39 PM

this should be a poll... if it should be allowed at all...
2008.May.12, 09:25 PM

Heh. I really don't think it should be allowed unless everything of theirs is gone. Stats, money, credits. Done away with. Zenith can keep a sharp eye on these people to make sure they aren't getting stuff sent to them in quantity, if at all, from others..
2008.May.12, 10:17 PM

dont allow it.

it would be so hard to keep track of that it would make for a lot of stupid rules and restrictions.
2008.May.13, 12:32 AM

buuddha Wrote:dont allow it.

it would be so hard to keep track of that it would make for a lot of stupid rules and restrictions.

I don't think we'd have that many players restarting, I'd personally never do it but I can see why people would want to if they feck a lot of things up. Instead of having this implented, why not have new stuff implented to revert back if you go cyber for example. Then it only leaves the people that want to restart for fun... screw them!! Twisted

I'd agree with a few other however that we'd rather see more crimes, gang crimes and other stuff implented.
2008.May.13, 04:59 AM

My personal View on this is NO. However I would like to ressurrect a past discussion which is a 2nd account clone at Lvl50.

Always saw this working as costing perhaps 1 million AL and 24 hours in Hospital, after which you gain a second character starting at LVL 1, however that character shares your energy and action points, its down to you how you balance training the two characters.

This way all donations wouldnt be lost and could be shared between the two characters, likewise with money and weapons.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.May.13, 05:20 AM

very interesting idea andy.....

doh
2008.May.13, 05:38 AM

i think if you messed up that bad then you will just do it all over again,i say no to starting over Biggrin
2008.May.13, 06:02 AM
what!?
why would someone want a restart it makes no sense in playing the game just because a few ppl want a restart if ppl get tired of power then let them restart those who dont then let em stay where they......every other game is doing restarts because of the balance if ppl would actually play the game they wouldnt fall that far behind (NO RESTART NEEDED) ever