Starting your account over from scratch requests
2008.May.13, 08:30 AM

Who in their right mind would re-start? Ok lvl 10 and under it's no big deal but players who have been around 300 to 400 days? Who would want to go through this again, it's insane. I would rather quit than re-start.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.May.13, 09:15 AM

dont hide the fact that you want to restart, chance.

if i were you, i would too. its very nice NOT having all sorts of cheap metal sticking out of various places of my body... i dont even want to know where all of yours is located
2008.May.13, 09:57 AM

Most of them are going to be up your arse if you don't watch your mouth son!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.May.13, 10:10 AM

i did get an implant a few weeks ago: arseguard 5000.

it increased my humanity by 25 points, and thus made me resistant to your borg sexing. nothing goes up this arse!
2008.May.13, 11:09 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Pool table, now that would improve and change the game a ton!! [/sarcasm]

Actually it would if you think about it. A bigger house increases your happiness because well a bigger pad would make anyone happy. If you could buy stuff for your estate that makes you happier that would be awesome. Like for $50,000 you could buy a pool table for your house and increase your happiness by 5. Buy a swimming pool for $150,000 and increase your happiness by 15 and so on. Just a thought but that would go under a different topic in a different thread on a different forum.

On topic, there are way too many loose ends with this idea. I say put this in the back burner for now. Perhaps revisit this at a later date. Let the idea sit with everyone for a bit and see if the interest is still there.
2008.May.13, 11:14 AM

Starting from scratch in the game is insane.
2008.May.13, 11:20 AM

It would seem insane to most of us.Yet there are others out there that want the thrill of going from 1 to 30 again.Its not my choice but some do want to do it.They may be insane in the game sense,time invested already will be lost but for some the game has lost its appeal and want do do it all over again.
2008.May.13, 12:07 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:It would seem insane to most of us.Yet there are others out there that want the thrill of going from 1 to 30 again.Its not my choice but some do want to do it.They may be insane in the game sense,time invested already will be lost but for some the game has lost its appeal and want do do it all over again.

---Yup....maybe a new challenge for those that are bored ?

doh
2008.May.13, 01:03 PM

Yeps.Those that are bored.Or those who are running!
2008.May.13, 01:23 PM

or those that smell bad